CDIH
I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was (/showthread.php?tid=12850)

I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - diceisgod - 02-18-2008

Now we're bestest buddies for life!

Seriously though is this here not absolute gold?

Re: I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - diceisgod - 02-19-2008

I lost a good friend today. I think maybe everybody here (all of 2 people) are right and that I am indeed troublesome (NIGGA!!) & trouble starting...a overall scourge to the messageboarding and www surfing community.

Anyway, I don't think my best new ex-friend liked my "homage" to his married life to the also troubled Ms Drew Barrymore. It's not posted on his site...gasp! WOE IS ME!

[Image: firestarter.jpg]

Re: I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - diceisgod - 02-19-2008

It's official and the tale of Tom Green is at an end. Tom Green is a lost cause, a pussy wimp, a coward. Before this, I had first seen some potential in this "new" format show he's selling these days (ie. trying desperately to sell)... a show that might enable a cool & modest level of anonymous real-time viewer participation and feedback. But alas, just as O&A before him, the man has gone soft, Hollywood, impotent. Andy Kaufman is rolling over in his friggin' grave.

Here is my last attempt to reach the man and re-elicit the old spark of impromptu creativity & that mutual type of "thick-skinned" type comedy. The man is a raving egomaniac and while it's ok - as he has done much in his early career - to harrass the countless and random stranger and, for example, steal their soccer balls, scream in their face, even ask one's own parents if they like to have oral sex... the guy just can't stand, just can't friggin handle having such methods & angles (however harmless & timid they are..as mine were) pointed right back at his stupid, bearded, Eric Clapton-looking face. A pussy and he has NO BALLS!

I am the new Legend Destroyer, my friends...though admittedly, this guy's been done & over for near a decade to begin with but now it's official. I ain't watching this phoney's pos show.

Quote:Tom,

I thought I saw elsewhere on your site here that it started at 11pm EST (i.e. M-F, minus holidays). That's not right, right? Obviously, it says 9EST at the top of most of the pages here. Also, I assume the main/home TG.com page features the live stream of the show (regardless the actual time)?

Lastly, how's this little "homage" pic? Acceptable? I guess all this 4chan nonsense tests the absolute limits of what you can handle as far as getting your balls busted. Therefore, I obliged but still that's very timid of you. Ya know, for a guy that asked his own parents how they screw (plus all the complete strangers you have "terrorized" over your career via this or that angle etc), you seem a little hypersensitve to a little light-hearted ribbing when it comes to your own life. Are you a little Mary Boy?

Plus, Firestarter was an INCREDIBLE movie. Post that last message & pic and this one. Prove me the fool.

Love,
John the Friendly Orderly

[Image: caramelbarrelroll.jpg]

Re: I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - funsnapsdyno - 02-20-2008

diceisgod Wrote:Seriously though is this here not absolute gold?

Yeah. He's done more funny bits than non-funny so I always liked him. And it helps that he's completely out of his mind too.

Re: I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - diceisgod - 02-21-2008

I watched so friggin much old school Tom Green stuff over the past couple days, and I just can't friggin believe how much of a shithead he's become. He's a wanna be Johnny Carson now, a wanna be lounge singer. IT'S PATHETIC!

However, Freddy Got Fingered which I saw at least 3 times in 72 hours - some parts I must have re-watched maybe 20-30 times - might be the most beautiful movie ever made and all of it is on youtube...for now. YET this man constantly cries that no ones came to opening day to buy a ticket when this was released. YET he willingly and purposefully chooses to run a program that maybe 6 people will see via the web AND will likely put him in the red for the next couple years AND put him on the Hollywood blacklist as well (just a shit awful program - relatively speaking anyways).

Its a puzzle but we (especially we - well, at least 3 out of 5 of us) have seen it all & a before. Hero to Zero in about 30 seconds and a few million dollars later. So NOW I leave Tom Green behind me green door but will always fondly remember the two-nutted man that was, the genius that was... instead of the absolute jag-off we have today.

Finally, here is something I just saw for the first time EVER. It's just mind blowingly hilarious and not only for what it is on the surface which ain't bad. Note the 40 sec mark of this vid.

-LD

Re: I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - Galt - 02-21-2008

Am I missing some backstory? What was your little run-in with him?

Was this your link about being his new bestest friend? I saw nothing that jumped out at me there.

Re: I forgot how friggin incredible this guy was - diceisgod - 02-21-2008

Yeah, it's a been a bit since my "best friend" email was topped...ie. my first little "Drew Barrymore dig at him" email which is still actually posted on his site's comment bulletin. That's to be found via the link above that you mentioned on tg.com. It has since sunken on that page by other comments by many ass kissing schmucks, so you have to scroll down a bit or do a ctrl+f+"DIG" to see that little bit of it.

But for the full scoop remmeber this and i repeat: If you read my blog, you would be a better person...but I think the above alone could help you put things into context. If that doesn't do the trick...then you don't deserve to understand it.