CDIH
Childhood toys you wish you still had. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Childhood toys you wish you still had. (/showthread.php?tid=1286)

Pages: 1 2

- Arthur Dent - 04-16-2002

Evryone has 'em. Those toys you loved as a kid, your mother threw out when you were a teenager "too cool" to play with toys, that you now wish you still had.

For me, it has to be the Millenium Falcon and the AT-AT walker that got thrown out when we moved. Yes, they were missing pieces. The Millenium Falcon was bought at a garage sale and the AT-AT was missing the two lasers on the head. But, damn. Those were great toys. Too bad when they make toys from a movie now, they have to be bigger than they were in the movie with all kinds of extra gadgets and stuff that were never in the movie.

So, which toys do you wish you still had around? If you had them, would you make a display case for them and show them as collectibles?

- Jack - 04-16-2002

I use to have the full HeMan playset. Castle Grayskull and all.... those were the days.

- Hey Ladi - 04-16-2002

Quote:So, which toys do you wish you still had around? If you had them, would you make a display case for them and show them as collectibles?
:roflmao: With the crayon marks & the spot where the dog, or your sibling, chewed on it?!

I probably have most of my toys. We didn't move, and I'm a terrible pack rat. {Big Grin}

- Arpikarhu - 04-16-2002

micronauts

- Sephiroth - 04-16-2002

hmmm... it seems the webmaster I was hotlinking off of has gone and deleted the picture from his server. Oh well, me = pwned.

BTW, It was a picture of "Laser Tag". that shit rocked.

Edited By Sephiroth on April 16 2002 at 11:32

- Ahlexus - 04-16-2002

Well, it's not really a toy but... I wish I still had the original autographs of all 4 Beatles. They were given to me as a gift from a relative who met them in 1964. They were put away for safe keeping behind a photo in a frame. My parents sold the house and we moved... but we never could find that frame. {Sad}

Edited By Ahlexus on April 16 2002 at 11:19

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-16-2002

all my friends....at exactly the exact age of 8 or 9. timewarp them to now. does that count?...they can be my toys now!

- Keyser Soze - 04-16-2002

Transformers, more that meets the eye.

- Bondgirl - 04-16-2002

My cool yellow Barbie dune buggy, my paratrooper snoopy, my She-ra doll, and my cowgirl costume with the pink fringed pants..all my other stuff I still have

- Luna - 04-16-2002

I used to love this thing:
-[Image: marvel_the_mustang.gif]

-Gumby & Pokey bendable figures.

I was an artsy kid and liked to color and draw alot.

Quote:Gumby & Pokey bendable figures.

good thing you added "bendable figures"
otherwise i would think you named your two index fingers.

i dont think that now though..

honest! :thumbs-up:

- Luna - 04-16-2002

.......and I wonder why I cringe when I know Snuka posts after me........ :crackhead:

- Doc - 04-16-2002

G.I. Joe's

I had a crap load of them, and over the years, they just kind of disappeared. A few would get thrown out every once in a while until there were no more left. I think one of them is still buried in my yard somewhere when I had a "military funeral" one day when I was like 5

- DGW - 04-16-2002

Rockem Sockem Robots

- Spitfire - 04-16-2002

Mr. Spit never throws anything out, so we still have most of the Star War toys (some in boxes), we even have some Visionaries....I have a couple My Little Ponies around too...and a box full of spare GI Joe parts, arms, legs, torsos, weapons (both of us used to take them apart and make new creations with them)

I wish I had my He-Man figures, too, the Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain....my "Little Golden Books" and some of the old board games I used to have

Quote:.......and I wonder why I cringe when I know Snuka posts after me........

its something to look foward too though. {:p}

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-16-2002

My Barbies...before I cut their hair and took their legs off, my Cabage Patch Kids, Playdough, my jump rope (it was super cool), my She-Ra figures, Shrinky Dinks, and my bike with training wheels, cause I never learned to ride a 2 wheeler :disappointed:

- Keyser Soze - 04-16-2002

Light Bright

- Luna - 04-16-2002

Quote:cause I never learned to ride a 2 wheeler

Awwww...it's never too late to learn, tho....

So, you abused your Barbies, huh? Who didn't? :lol:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-16-2002

I'm afraid to fall, that's why I never learned.