CDIH
Have you ever... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Have you ever... (/showthread.php?tid=12867)

Have you ever... - Hoon - 03-23-2008

Have you ever wanted to fuck the one thing that makes a woman famous? Like J-Lo's ass or Carrie Underwood's throat? I mean, not just fuck it. Fuck it until it doesn't work anymore. Just ruin it for everyone.

I wish we had a certified board psychologist that accepted posts for payment so they could interpret this for me.

Re: Have you ever... - Mad - 03-23-2008

I'm certified, and yes, you are normal.

Re: Have you ever... - diceisgod - 03-23-2008

As far as fucking "it" til it doesn't work anymore, that Fedorline guy obviously hit the mark whatever "it" was about that looney broad that made her.

He must have fucked every passage multiple times.

Now get ready for an arpi comment.....

Re: Have you ever... - The Jays - 03-25-2008

The only thing I ever wanted to fuck until it stopped working was this board, but I can't find a place to stick my cock.

Re: Have you ever... - Goatweed - 03-26-2008

please try and not stick it anywhere in my general direction. Thanks.

Re: Have you ever... - diceisgod - 03-26-2008

Quote:please try and not stick it anywhere in my general direction. Thanks.

That pointless server bill is doing the job plenty all by itself I bet. I also bet my investment idea for the kids' future college tuition is looking more good day by day.

diceisgod Wrote:
Quote:please try and not stick it anywhere in my general direction. Thanks.

That pointless server bill is doing the job plenty all by itself I bet. I also bet my investment idea for the kids' future college tuition is looking more good day by day.

I could be on welfare and have the server bill covered - your concern for my bank account is appreciated but not necessary. Thanks though!

besides, if this place went away you;d be reduced to posting STALKER STALKER on .net and getting banned/unbanned at the MMA boards. It seems like this place being here is a good thing for you, no?

Re: Have you ever... - diceisgod - 03-26-2008

False on two counts.

First, your bank account is irrelevant to me.

Second, I never was unbanned from the one mma board I had haunted a year or more ago as they are retards & cowards....their unjust IP block on me persists to this day.

And to answer your question, if this place stays or goes I will continue to make doo because that's what I do.

Re: Have you ever... - funsnapsdyno - 03-26-2008

Hoon Wrote:I wish we had a certified board psychologist that accepted posts for payment so they could interpret this for me.
I'm no shrink but it sounds freudian. You feel guilt for stretching yo mama's cunt when you was born!

Re: Have you ever... - Gooch - 03-28-2008

funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:I'm no shrink but it sounds freudian. You feel guilt for stretching yo mama's cunt when your punk-ass fucked her last Tuesday!

This sounds better.

Re: Have you ever... - Hoon - 03-28-2008

The Jays Wrote:The only thing I ever wanted to fuck until it stopped working was this board, but I can't find a place to stick my cock.
What about the hole Arpi wore in his schtick? Hellen Keller could find that in outter space.

Re: Have you ever... - funsnapsdyno - 03-30-2008

Gooch Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:I'm no shrink but it sounds freudian. You feel guilt for stretching yo mama's cunt when your punk-ass fucked her last Tuesday!

This sounds better.
what can I say.. I've come a long way but I'm still learning from the masters.

Re: Have you ever... - 2 tired 2 give N F - 03-30-2008

I'd like to 5 hole Jessica Alba.