CDIH
My fun filled trip to boston - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My fun filled trip to boston (/showthread.php?tid=1287)

- NaughtyAngel - 04-16-2002

this weekend when i was in boston i saw lots of people that had something wrong with them, physically, it was very very funny so i decided to share

the fat, one legged lady in the wheelchair, her pant leg was dragging on the ground, she proceeded to wheel herself backwards onto the sidewalk and she almost knocked this old woman down, funniest thing ive ever seen

the one armed people i saw
the MIDGET!!!! he was cool, he was just chilen with a whole bunch of tall people, i called out grumpy's name but he just ignored me, i was kinda upset

the guy walking reallllllllllly funny down the road, goosesteppin the whole way...it was great

mr guy with his non workin hand asking for money, so fucking funny

all the gay people i saw, so Flaming

i was at a northeastern party and this guy was talking about this one time he was sitting on a bah stool, and i only heard wicked once that whole night--this guy is my boston god

the fucking tunnel that went under the city, i never felt so unsafe in my whole life

i had a pretty darn tootin good weekend, cheers is way too small Sad

- Arthur Dent - 04-16-2002

Quote:i had a pretty darn tootin good weekend, cheers is way too small Sad
You should see the one in London that claims it was the model for the Boston one. :disappointed:

Quote:the fucking tunnel that went under the city, i never felt so unsafe in my whole life
They actually finished that monstrosity? Biggest construction disaster EVER! Way too many subcontractors. Wasn't it something like 2 Billion dollars over-budget?

Did you go to any of the warehouse raves? :toast:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-16-2002

i never wanted to stay away from boston as much as i do now

Quote:They actually finished that monstrosity?
nope its not done, but there is this one tunnel that does go under already, scary shit

- lent - 04-16-2002

isnt boston like another country? they speak in a different language.

yeah they were talking something about a bah and a cah that i didnt understand

- Buttmunch - 04-16-2002

Quote:cheers is way too small Sad
The only people who go to Cheers are tourists.

Boston is a terrible place. Awful.

- Sephiroth - 04-16-2002

So... how many bodies did you dump?

Quote:So... how many bodies did you dump?
like i would tell you

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-16-2002

Seph, was that suppose to be "How many bodies did you dump on?"

for amy that seems more appropriate

Quote:for amy that seems more appropriate
says the tard with a heart shaped shit in his sig pic

- Keyser Soze - 04-16-2002

Paak ya caa in da yaaad next to da grinda truck pally.

- Galt - 04-16-2002

You went to Cheers? Did you see the pack of people accross the street camped out just so they could point and laugh at all the worthless tourists who walk out pissed because it looks nothing like the TV show?

Bostonians don't say "wicked" That's a New Hampshire thing. They're our dumb relatives that people from Boston don't speak about. They can't communicate, they all drive trucks with gun racks and they like Nascar

There are many tunnels in Boston, but that monstrosity of the Big Dig has not been finished, nor will it ever be finished. It started in the early nineties and was supposed to be finished in 2001, now it won't be finished until 2008. It's triple budget, and there's curruption abound.

The lesson: Government does NOTHING correct. Not just this government, any government. When things aren't run with profit as the motive, it never gets done on time or of quality. That's the reason public schools suck, social security sucks, welfare doesn't work, etc etc etc etc. If it were run by private organization, it would be done by now, and would be an architectural marvel.

- onehung - 04-16-2002

Quote:That's a New Hampshire thing. They're our dumb relatives that people from Boston don't speak about. They can't communicate, they all drive trucks with gun racks and they like Nascar
No relation to the above. You must be thinking about Texans or Carolinians

Quote:You went to Cheers? Did you see the pack of people accross the street camped out just so they could point and laugh at all the worthless tourists who walk out pissed because it looks nothing like the TV show?
i wasnt expecting it to look like the show, i already knew it didnt
i felt great just walking down those stairs
i wouldve been happy with just that experience

i cant help it thats like my graceland, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!