CDIH
I have a blog - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I have a blog (/showthread.php?tid=12870)

I have a blog - Galt - 04-15-2008

I am not going to tell anyone where it is, but I'm officially a published & sponsored* blogger.

The good news is: i rule. The bad news is: now I have to watch the stupid debate tomorrow. I despise Hillary.

I would link it here, but the picture is so bad that Gooch would make fun of me. Worse, he'd have a right to. There are a few other bloggers who have normal pictures, and for some reason they took my picture from 18 inches away so it looks like I'm 9 feet tall and/or have a Mr. Potato Head.

* by sponsored I don't mean that I'm getting paid for it, I just mean that it's not on blogspot or myspace or some other thing that any schmoe could start

Re: I have a blog - Hoon - 04-15-2008

Isn't the whole point of having a blog to have people read it? Yet, you deny us. Hey, I hate Hillary too. Can I get a link?

Re: I have a blog - Galt - 04-15-2008

only when the picture is removed.

The handful of people who post here won't increase readership (or maybe it will, this place has no metrics to capture how many views they have - which is odd for an established site)

Re: I have a blog - diceisgod - 04-15-2008

Yeah yeah yeah just post the fucking link, howdy doody

Re: I have a blog - The Jays - 04-16-2008

Galt Wrote:only when the picture is removed.

The handful of people who post here won't increase readership (or maybe it will, this place has no metrics to capture how many views they have - which is odd for an established site)

All you care about from us is increasing your readership? How about, hey, I've been talking to a few of these wacky fucks for several years, perhaps they look forward to what I have to say about shit.

Re: I have a blog - Gooch - 04-16-2008

Galt Wrote:I am not going to tell anyone where it is, but I'm officially a published & sponsored* blogger.

The good news is: i rule. The bad news is: now I have to watch the stupid debate tomorrow. I despise Hillary.

I would link it here, but the picture is so bad that Gooch would make fun of me. Worse, he'd have a right to. There are a few other bloggers who have normal pictures, and for some reason they took my picture from 18 inches away so it looks like I'm 9 feet tall and/or have a Mr. Potato Head.

* by sponsored I don't mean that I'm getting paid for it, I just mean that it's not on blogspot or myspace or some other thing that any schmoe could start

Then welcome to the party. Some of your CDIH brethren are already sponsored.

Re: I have a blog - Galt - 04-16-2008

The Jays Wrote:

All you care about from us is increasing your readership? How about, hey, I've been talking to a few of these wacky fucks for several years, perhaps they look forward to what I have to say about shit.

doubtful. It's only election-related.

Re: I have a blog - Gooch - 04-16-2008

Galt, post it when the pic is removed. I look forward to reading it.

Re: I have a blog - The Jays - 04-17-2008

Galt Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:

doubtful. It's only election-related.

I would read your blog if all you did was post names from the telephone book.