CDIH
I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar (/showthread.php?tid=12871)

Pages: 1 2

I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Arpikarhu - 04-19-2008

CDIH has been visible on my bookmarks bar for a couple of years now.
As the frequency of my visits has been decreasing , (not even to mention my almost complete lack of posting ), I have decided that the time has come to remove CDIH from my bookmarks bar. I will be replacing it with ESPN MLB scores link. As the CDIH link will not be so readily available I can only assume that my already infrequent visits will drop off even more precipitously. I feel safe in saying that this will discomfit no one. I am sure I will visit here again but didn't want anyone to worry.
I now return you to whatever it is you people do here these days.

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - diceisgod - 04-19-2008

Better clean your scuzzi first

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Gooch - 04-19-2008

Was the bookmark right below IWasInSuziesSnatch.com?

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - funsnapsdyno - 04-19-2008

who cares

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - funsnapsdyno - 04-19-2008

I mean really.. I heard so many mentions about the infamous "arpi" before I knew about this board. That name and others were thrown around in certain places. I get here and I still have no clue who this arpi is.

So you can join the ranks of kenspen and not care about the board that made you the poster you are today.

I'm just pissed I was late for the party.

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Goatweed - 04-19-2008

I wish you'd reconsider, but I can understand why you would do it.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:Goatweed@gmail.com">Goatweed@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->

keep in touch Sad

I would just like to announce to your four people....I mean... you three people....that I changed my underwear this morning.

I now return you to whatever it is you people do here these days.

arpi is deadweight these days. what was actually useful, insightful and scathing was attached to his own ego and need for attention. once he got married his ego faded like raw sewage. Perhaps it being the guilt he bears when he was engaged to be married, yet plowing a messageboard twat at her workplace.

Morgan, during "breaks" from his broadway show lighting gigs, which he made mention of numerous times along with his salary, would head downtown with a bottle of wine to lube the juices of a nubile sex addict. This woman, who had thrown herself at another board member while drunk on her birthday via AIM and a chatroom, had embarrassed herself when it all went public.

But there was Morgan, to defend her honor. To take up the banner...or in this case, ample and available, labia. And to which, his rewards. Which was doing her in her bosses offices upon leather coaches and desktops.

These days, in his ripe age of 42 years, he is either still married, and teetering on divorce, or now single and living Desperate Housewives in the suburbs of NJ. He gets jollies from libertarian causes and local snits.

So, posting here, ever since those choices made, has not been as plentiful. Like most of his manhood, splashing into the Trojans strewn about 7th avenue offices as bottles of reds are sipped merrily as he humns showtunes.

Sirrah sirrah.

I preferred the pre-suzie Arpi. Vim, vigor and sexually repressed to the shell of his persona these days.

But on the otherhand, perhaps this whole arpi situation is a little less mundane than I originally thought.

I doubt it though.

Quote:his ego faded like raw sewage.

Out of everybody that's ever posted since I been here and around, the last person I would have picked to choose the career of professional writer would be you.

C'mon man...that makes no sense. Raw sewage fades? I don't buy it.

actually i changed the sentence and left faded by accident. Should have been revised to seeped.

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Galt - 04-19-2008

I'll admit, Arpi's posts have somewhat lost their luster since:

Quote:This post was made by Arpikarhu who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Hoon - 04-20-2008

I never got the whole, "arpi is great" thing either. Apparently he was or so says Ken, Luna and Brokenjaw. But after 5 years of messageboard life I have reduced this claim down to old timers meeting for coffee once a week talking about the good ole days. Slowly.. one by one they'll all start dying off and I'll never have to hear about this arpi again.

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - diceisgod - 04-20-2008

Quote:one by one they'll all start dying off....

Like raw sewage!

I reserve the term, "raw sewage" for a particularly deserving group. Liberal democrats.

I hate US politics, politicians and people that vote for them & thinks it matters. Anarchy or a nuclear holocaust is the future. But I'll be long dead before the former and lucky to be so if the latter.

You have to make a choice one way or the other or you're automaticlly wrong. This is a great lesson taught to us everyday on Cash Cab and Jeopardy.

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Gooch - 04-20-2008

so ends your repetitive political debate.

Yeah, he should have went with the old butter vs. margarine controversy.

Re: I am removing CDIH from my Mac bookmarks bar - Goatweed - 04-20-2008

it's not butter, it's Parkay!