CDIH
How fucking worthless is ikea? - Like anyone would value his life - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How fucking worthless is ikea? - Like anyone would value his life (/showthread.php?tid=1288)

Pages: 1 2 3

- WhipThisFez - 04-16-2002

Sadly there isn't enough room for the correct answer

- Hey Ladi - 04-16-2002

[Image: puppy.jpeg]

Ikea wins a puppy :bouncer:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-16-2002

i like ikea...maybe its just because he has "boy" in his name

- Sephiroth - 04-16-2002

Quote:WhipThisFez
Still a dick after all this time.

So.... Yeah.

- Keyser Soze - 04-16-2002

personally i think fez is far more worthless for starting this thread, far far more worthless times infinity squared to the power of infinity plus infinity

- IkeaBoy - 04-16-2002

What did i do this time?

- Arthur Dent - 04-16-2002

Ikea is alright.

I mean, it's massed produced, cookie cutter furniture with no personality, but it's cheap and functional. I mean, anyplace you can go and furnish your whole apartment for under $2,000 is a good thing right?

- Luna - 04-16-2002

I second that, Ladi.....

Another puppy for Ikea.
[Image: graphic_org_pub.jpg]

Edited By LunaBabe on April 16 2002 at 11:58

- Hey Ladi - 04-16-2002

And when I see the perfect little table, in the shape of a ying-yang, I have to get it.

- Keyser Soze - 04-16-2002

Ikea's shit breaks easily.

Quote:And when I see the perfect little table, in the shape of a ying-yang, I have to get it.

If I ever buy a house, I'll get an extra large garage so I can set up a workshop and make my own furniture. My grandfather did that as a hobby after he retired. A ying-yang table would be pretty easy.

- Hey Ladi - 04-16-2002

Home was a condominium on the fifteenth floor of a high-rise, a sort of filing cabinet for widows and young professionals. The marketing brochure promised a foot of concrete floor, ceiling, and wall between between me and any adjacent stereo or turn-up television... a foot of concrete was important when your next-door neighbour lets the battery on her hearing aid go and has to watch her game shows at full blast. Or when a volcanic blast of burning gas and debris that used to be your living-room set and personal effects blows out your floor to ceiling windows and sails down flaming to leave just your condo, only yours, a gutted charred concrete hole in the cliffside of the building.

I haven't even read the book and I know where that one's from. :bouncer:

- Hey Ladi - 04-16-2002

{Wink} (that's the same thing I was going for with the table comment.)

Is the book called something else?

- The Sleeper - 04-16-2002

I was wondering where Fez went off to.

I'm confused. Feels nice. :crackhead: :crackhead:

Quote:I was wondering where Fez went off to.

I tend to lose consciousness for days on end

- virgingrrl - 04-16-2002

i don't think ikea is worthless.

- Grumpy - 04-16-2002

I think VG is the shizza of my nizza

I think grumpy's toes are that rotten in real life.