CDIH
More shameful Arpi actions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: More shameful Arpi actions (/showthread.php?tid=12890)

Pages: 1 2

More shameful Arpi actions - Galt - 06-03-2008

So my post was here:

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.colddayinhell.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13022">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=13022</a><!-- l -->

and then my post was here within days, where there was no mention that the information was originally compiled by someone other than him.:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.misanthropiclove.com/2008/06/02/you-are-in-this-list/">http://www.misanthropiclove.com/2008/06 ... this-list/</a><!-- m -->

This is the blog of one Morgan Shevett AKA Arpikarhu. Did you notice how when I made my post, I even mentioned that I got the inspiration from Ben Smith and even linked his blog? Arpi took my entire post and passed it off as his own.

And in case Arpi deletes his post altogether, here's a screencap with proof
[Image: Arpi.jpg]

I posted a comment merely asking for a citation on his blog post, and he deleted it.

Feel free to scour his archives and call out where he has also stolen someone else's material over the past few years. Looking at a few of his posts, it looks like he's doing his best DIG impersonation. A completely "over-the-top" character that Arpi would surely mock were it not him.

Re: More shameful Apri actions - Arpikarhu - 06-03-2008

i checked in to see if Gooch did his usual thing in the thread I posted and saw this.

proof of what a dolt you are!

HA!

Bomb the site!

make me rue the day!!

although you will severely piss off a relative of mine. but it's cool, he and I are at war these days.

BRING IT DOWN!!!!!!

Re: More shameful Apri actions - Galt - 06-03-2008

So are you saying that this isn't your site?
Or are saying is that you didn't steal my material and post it on your site, but that you stole my material and posted it on someone else's site?
Or are you saying that you're going to conveniently disappear from the site again for months and pretend this didn't happen?

my cousin has been reading this site on my account for years. he has actually posted once or twice. Bland was his idea though I did the majority of the posting under the name.

I say bomb the fuck out of the site and teach him a lesson!

let loose the dogs of war. he's a dick.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

What a coincidence that both you and your "cousin" happened to check the site within 10 minutes of each other.

"he" posted my thread on "his" site at 10:27 AM. You posted your thread here at 10:38 AM.

Since it's "his" blog, I also find it odd that someone named "Morgan" responded in the first person regarding the first post on "his" site.

Quote:"2 Responses to “And so it begins…..”

1. BA Says:
August 24th, 2005 at 2:19 pm

I find it interesting that your “outlet for my internal angst” began at the same time as your smoking habit is being kicked. I believe that this is a great outlet for your angst, however I wonder if “humanity and it’s eternal need to annoy, anger, and occasionally, dumbfound me,” would not annoy and anger you as much if this blog was started at some different period in your life.
2. Morgan Says:
August 24th, 2005 at 2:26 pm

as anybody who knows me well will tell you, you couldn’t be more wrong. schmuck.

And since "he" already deleted the one comment I posted, why waste my time trying again.

Re: More shameful Apri actions - Gooch - 06-03-2008

I find this absolutely fascinating.

I actually interrupted my Stanley Cup series watching to check this out when I read this from my Blackberry.

I also take credit for making Arpi come back to read my responses...which shows my rip on him was quite on the mark. Suziegate is a clearcut issue. You made yourself look good. Fucked her. Much like many others from this website. Only thing, nobody else lied about it.

Accept your shortcomings, admit your a humanbeing with a dick. My only issue is that you denied, denied, denied so forthrightly. And it was utter bullshit

But, wait....there is more. Galt is inspired to see if anyone milked his words...yes, completely egotistical wackiness...but he's Galt and its one of his finer attributes. And there is Morgan....ripping off text.

Now is it Galtgate???? Not really. But if you take all these things, it is that you are a liar, in denial about it, and still trying to use the web to raise your muddled buried estimation of self-worth.

You hate yourself. There can be no other thing to explain the muck that is your life...online or real...its all one messy blur.

The one thing I love about this place, is that everyone here is pretty original. And very capable writers. Eddie. Jays. Galt. DIG. A virtual calvacade of talented people who took some of that elsewhere. Even Keyser, who has carved out a nice and impressive niche for himself.

And here is you....biting others words? But why? You've been supremely capable of being original in the past.

Your hypocrisy, blatant self-denial and contradictions boggles my mind.

i like that one person is reading this thread hidden.

(1 registered, 1 hidden and 0 guests)

Re: More shameful Apri actions - diceisgod - 06-03-2008

It's fargin war!

Gooch Wrote:I find this absolutely fascinating.

I actually interrupted my Stanley Cup series watching to check this out when I read this from my Blackberry.

I also take credit for making Arpi come back to read my responses...which shows my rip on him was quite on the mark. Suziegate is a clearcut issue. You made yourself look good. Fucked her. Much like many others from this website. Only thing, nobody else lied about it.

Accept your shortcomings, admit your a humanbeing with a dick. My only issue is that you denied, denied, denied so forthrightly. And it was utter bullshit

But, wait....there is more. Galt is inspired to see if anyone milked his words...yes, completely egotistical wackiness...but he's Galt and its one of his finer attributes. And there is Morgan....ripping off text.

Now is it Galtgate???? Not really. But if you take all these things, it is that you are a liar, in denial about it, and still trying to use the web to raise your muddled buried estimation of self-worth.

You hate yourself. There can be no other thing to explain the muck that is your life...online or real...its all one messy blur.

The one thing I love about this place, is that everyone here is pretty original. And very capable writers. Eddie. Jays. Galt. DIG. A virtual calvacade of talented people who took some of that elsewhere. Even Keyser, who has carved out a nice and impressive niche for himself.

And here is you....biting others words? But why? You've been supremely capable of being original in the past.

you are and have always been clueless. a shameless kiss-ass desperately hungry for acceptance. your little gotcha story that you endlessly throw out as an attempt to shame me is proof of your idiocy.

Quote:And very capable writers. Eddie. Jays. Galt. DIG.

Not only is this a fucking joke but proof of your endless need to toady up in the hopes of belonging.
guess what, you dont. you never did and you never will. you are a loser. get used to it.

as to you galt, I am surprised that someone who claims to be so brilliant is actually unable to figure out the obviousness of the situation..

otherwise i really think that you should destroy the site. get DIG and the rest of your internet minions and bring the site down. I mean it, bury that site!

FUCK THAT SITE UP!!

see y'all next month!

Re: More shameful Apri actions - diceisgod - 06-03-2008

Quote:get DIG and the rest of your internet minions and bring the site down. I mean it, bury that site!

Release the kraken!

Re: More shameful Apri actions - The Jays - 06-03-2008

FIGHT FIGHT! ACTION!

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:I find this absolutely fascinating.

you are and have always been clueless. a shameless kiss-ass desperately hungry for acceptance. your little gotcha story that you endlessly throw out as an attempt to shame me is proof of your idiocy.

Quote:And very capable writers. Eddie. Jays. Galt. DIG.

Not only is this a fucking joke but proof of your endless need to toady up in the hopes of belonging.
guess what, you dont. you never did and you never will. you are a loser. get used to it.

as to you galt, I am surprised that someone who claims to be so brilliant is actually unable to figure out the obviousness of the situation..

otherwise i really think that you should destroy the site. get DIG and the rest of your internet minions and bring the site down. I mean it, bury that site!

FUCK THAT SITE UP!!

see y'all next month!

your post says nothing, as usual.

anyone who knows me outside this board is that i never have asked for anything from this site, nor have I sat there plugging myself for anything i've done outside it. maybe its so foreign to you that other people use the board and the online antics differently than how you cling to it to take out your self-loathing, repressed aggressions, and to celebrate and announce how wonderful you are with salary statements and other indications of how fragile and pining for attention your ego really is.

and the looting of galt's posts, and subsequent calling out might be the final blow that eggshell of yours.

but it is typical for you to attack someone else, while ignoring when Galt has you dead to rights....which he's done before...when he caught you in a lie.

He's doing the exact same thing as he did regarding the lies about selling Martha Stewart stock.

He gets caught absolutely red handed in a lie, and when faced with a mountain of undeniable evidence, counters with "ummm, if you were smarter, you'd understand."

Wow, you can't actually think that anyone, even dumb people like Funsnaps falls for that grade school retort, do you?

If you want to steal some more original opinions and pretend to be a libertarian, feel free to go to Tyler Cowen, and Andrew Sullivan's blogs

Re: More shameful Apri actions - HedCold - 06-03-2008

wow, the default blogspot themes even look way better than that blog layout. its like a livejournal with a whole lot of myspace involved

Re: More shameful Arpi actions - Galt - 06-03-2008

Quote:Morgan Says:
August 24th, 2005 at 2:31 pm

sorry, I didn’t realize the point of my blog was to provide enough.....

Re: More shameful Arpi actions - Gooch - 06-03-2008

yeah, that was clear. The title Misanthropic Love pretty much sold me, since it probably coincided with his marriage crash and burn.

Arpikarhu Wrote:see y'all next month!

2 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 9 on Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:39 pm
Registered users: Arpikarhu, Gooch

is it next month already?

Re: More shameful Arpi actions - Galt - 06-03-2008

[Image: 51E14MA8JkL._SS500_.jpg]

Re: More shameful Arpi actions - diceisgod - 06-03-2008

I can empathize with arpi. I can't believe half the things the other half of me does half the time.

Re: More shameful Arpi actions - funsnapsdyno - 06-04-2008

In other words, he's the Carlos Mencia of message boarding.
At least he didn't steal my flashdance movie thread.