CDIH
Wireless router - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Wireless router (/showthread.php?tid=12899)

Wireless router - diceisgod - 06-25-2008

I want to bash the chink at cisco who designed it right in his yellow skull.

Re: Wireless router - Galt - 06-25-2008

They use Indians actually.

Re: Wireless router - diceisgod - 06-25-2008

It seems to be holding up now but for the past two days the retarded thing would not reset properly. It was close to being bashed.

Re: Wireless router - Goatweed - 06-27-2008

*phone ring*

Re: Wireless router - diceisgod - 06-28-2008

Goatweed Wrote:*phone ring*

So, did I finally get banned on .NET or is it shut down permanently or temporarily? All I get is a white screen of death everytime I visit so I figured maybe one of those sissies created a special banned screen for me to cheat me out of a trophy or it's just out of commission.

I don't care either way but I just want to know what to say in the next chapter of my book, that is either "I got banned on .NET" OR "I destroyed .NET"

Thanks, buddy!

Re: Wireless router - GonzoStyle - 06-30-2008

i think you destroyed it cause it is gone

Re: Wireless router - Galt - 06-30-2008

sdfsdf

Re: Wireless router - drusilla - 06-30-2008

very happy with the apple airport express i bought last month. only issue for some people may be that you can't hardwire a computer directly into it, it's strictly wireless. but it is also a printer server & wirelessly streams my itunes to my big speakers in the livingroom.

much better than the piece of shit linksys that i kept going back to year after year.

Re: Wireless router - GonzoStyle - 07-01-2008

Not only do I have a router now but I also have DVR, I swear this chick is gonna bring me into the 21st century and i'm gonna gain all the weight back with these awesome little doohickeydads!

Re: Wireless router - HedCold - 07-01-2008

i have a linksys with the custom firmware dd-wrt. its pretty sweet all the geeky things i can do with it, but actually don't.

Re: Wireless router - GonzoStyle - 07-01-2008

I wish I could do geeky things with all these dang fangled inventions, I just plug them in and hope it does the rest. Otherwise I just stare at it like the opening scene in 2001, I gaze and beat it with a bone.

Re: Wireless router - Goatweed - 07-02-2008

I have a wired linksys, I'm old school and it works fine.

DIG Wrote:So, did I finally get banned on .NET or is it shut down permanently or temporarily? All I get is a white screen of death everytime I visit so I figured maybe one of those sissies created a special banned screen for me to cheat me out of a trophy or it's just out of commission.

I don't care either way but I just want to know what to say in the next chapter of my book, that is either "I got banned on .NET" OR "I destroyed .NET"

the Christ killer took it down - sorry pal, no credit for you!

Re: Wireless router - GonzoStyle - 07-02-2008

Let him have his moment, there must be some remote way he was involved.

Re: Wireless router - diceisgod - 07-02-2008

I can definitely come up with something clever and I will be sure tell the world...that is if I didn't destroy FBA too.

Re: Wireless router - Goatweed - 07-05-2008

last I heard that board was one foot in the grave too.

Re: Wireless router - diceisgod - 07-05-2008

I heard the same thing about this place...three years ago.

Re: Wireless router - diceisgod - 07-12-2008

Ok so it seems that Comcast is to blame for all these problems. They have a "service interuption" and when they finally square that shit up it leaves my router in shambles. Cocksuckers.