CDIH
Holy shit! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Holy shit! (/showthread.php?tid=1313)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Sean Cold - 04-17-2002

93 degrees? It's getting a little fuckin hot for April, don't you think? I am now debating if I should install my AC's today. At least then I won't be waiting till the last minute to do so and I have the day off so maybe I will just go ahead with it and put those bad boys in.

Anyone break down yet and put thiers in?

- Hey Ladi - 04-17-2002

Thank you. I was worried you would have nothing to do all day. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs-up:

- DGW - 04-17-2002

Central air was put on early yesterday.....I hear it could hit 96 in NJ....Great day to open the softball season.

- Luna - 04-17-2002

Pffft...I run my air conditioner every night, winter or summer. I got used to the white noise and the heat in this apartment building can get unbearable.

As for this 93 degrees, tho......I'm lovin' it. :loveya:

- Arthur Dent - 04-17-2002

93? I'm jealous. Confusedneak:

- Sean Cold - 04-17-2002

Yeah, the heat in mi casa gets pretty fuckin brutal. I think they need to be put in and fired up.

Oh, and Ladi, I am glad you can rest easy and please continue with your day of picking scabs off of your inner thighs and licking the puss off your fingers.:fu:

Edited By Sean Cold on April 17 2002 at 09:35

- Metalfan - 04-17-2002

Yep....fired up the central A/C yesterday :thumbs-up:

- Hey Ladi - 04-17-2002

:poopain: Awww, Sean, you're just mad I won't let you try some too.

We don't have A/C, but my basmt rm is freezing anyway, from being partially underground.

- Ken'sPen - 04-17-2002

I find the best place to put a basement is underground.

- Luna - 04-17-2002

Quote:We don't have A/C, but my basmt rm is freezing anyway, from being partially underground.

I think the same thing happens in Metal's basement.....it's always too cold in there for me.

- Arthur Dent - 04-17-2002

Quote:I find the best place to put a basement is underground.
Tried putting a basement on the top floor, but everyone kept calling it an attic. Stupid people.

- LZMF1 - 04-17-2002

central air rules!!!!!!!!

- Luna - 04-17-2002

Quote:Tried putting a basement on the top floor, but everyone kept calling it an attic. Stupid people.

Right! Don't ya just hate that? Like wtf?

- Hey Ladi - 04-17-2002

Quote:I find the best place to put a basement is underground.
:fuckoff: It isn't all the way under the ground, and sometimes they aren't at all. {:p}

{Sad} Shut up!

- Ken'sPen - 04-17-2002

I put a toilet in my closet,
everyone thinks it's a bathroom now.Rolleyes

- Grumpy - 04-17-2002

I built a basement but people call it a dungeon. I don't understand why?

As for the AC, I might have to put it in this weekend. Yesterday wasn't half bad up by me. The attic fan took most of the heat out of the house.

- Luna - 04-17-2002

Quote:I built a basement but people call it a dungeon. I don't understand why?

Grump, it must be all that torture equipment you have in it.

- Ken'sPen - 04-17-2002

And his exercise equipment,

He is the only one on the block with a Fischer Price Exercise Tricycle.

- Grumpy - 04-17-2002

people are soooo judgemental. Just because I have a couple of racks and chains, people assume the worst of me. I can't image what they would say if they found the underground pit in my backyard.

- Hey Ladi - 04-17-2002

Quote:Just because I have a couple of racks and chains, people assume the worst of me
Kinky bastard?

Quote:they found the underground pit in my backyard.
BBQ :burnfucker: