CDIH
Those stupid facts on the bottom of snapple caps - They are made up!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Those stupid facts on the bottom of snapple caps - They are made up!!! (/showthread.php?tid=1318)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 04-17-2002

How in the world does one deduce that the average human being eats 8 spiders while they are sleeping in their lifetime. Where would one possibly get this information. You can't survey people, because they don't know they ate the spiders being that they are sleeping. It's not like they X-ray everyone's stomach everyday to see exactly what they eat. Where the fuck did they come up with this? I've never eaten any spiders, EVER!!!

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-17-2002

NO!!!!!!!!! next thing you are going to tell me there is no santa clause

- Sluggo - 04-17-2002

Yes you have.

- Grumpy - 04-17-2002

snuka - there is no santa claus and the last I heard, Sean found the Easter Bunny and gutted him for stew for easter

- HedCold - 04-17-2002

i need to see facts on your theory that their facts are made up.

Quote:Yes you have.
I have not, and even if I did, how the fuck does Snapple know?

- SLASH - 04-17-2002

Quote:I've never eaten any spiders, EVER!!!

So, that really is Ikea's pubic hairs in your teeth and not spider webs, huh?

Quote:So, that really is Ikea's pubic hairs in your teeth and not spider webs, huh?
Ikea doesn't have pubes yet, so there goes that theory wisecracker!

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-17-2002

I've gotten some pretty cool facts off there, don't tell me they aren't true!!!! For instance, did you know that the world's termites outweigh the world's humans? Or that a kangaroo can jump 30 feet?

Quote:For instance, did you know that the world's termites outweigh the world's humans? Or that a kangaroo can jump 30 feet?
Both of those can be scientifically proven. You can multiply the population of termites by their weight and do the same for humans, then compare the numbers. The Kangaroo thing you can just observe. But the spider thing is completely made-up.

- Ken'sPen - 04-17-2002

I have consumed 14 silverfish so far in my sleep.
only 3 awake.

- Sluggo - 04-17-2002

How can the termite thing be scientifically proven?
There is NO FUCKING WAY anyone knows how many termites there are in the world.

- Hybrid - 04-17-2002

my peach snapple does not lie to me.

Quote:How can the termite thing be scientifically proven?
There is NO FUCKING WAY anyone knows how many termites there are in the world.
You can't get an exact number, but you can figure out the population in several regions, and extrapolate that number in order to get a rough estimate.

- Arthur Dent - 04-17-2002

A man fell asleep in church during the pastors surmon. While asleep he had a dream about falling off a cliff. In the dream he hit the ground and died. When his wife tried to wake him, she found that he had passed away in his sleep. It really is true that if you die in your dreams you die in real life.

Prove me wrong. {Big Grin}

Quote:A man fell asleep in church during the pastors surmon. While asleep he had a dream about falling off a cliff. In the dream he hit the ground and died. When his wife tried to wake him, she found that he had passed away in his sleep. It really is true that if you die in your dreams you die in real life.

Prove me wrong.
Well, how can you know what his dream was if he died before he was able to tell about it. FOILED BIYAAATCH!!!

- crx girl - 04-17-2002

i've died in my dreams

- Sweet Angel - 04-17-2002

Quote:I have consumed 14 silverfish so far in my sleep.
only 3 awake.
Silverfish....so much yuckier than spiders.

As far as I know, I've never swallowed any spiders, but I did have one in my ear once.

- Ken'sPen - 04-17-2002

Quote:Silverfish....so much yuckier than spiders.

but they slide down much easier.

- Sweet Angel - 04-17-2002

Quote:but they slide down much easier.
EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!