CDIH
Mcbourbon's pub and grille - Get drunk and screw... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Mcbourbon's pub and grille - Get drunk and screw... (/showthread.php?tid=1342)

Pages: 1 2 3

- McBourbon - 04-18-2002

Welcome to my new restaurant, opened in the public area of our royal hignesseses' kingdom. I will still be serving our nobles, but have branched out on my own to create an atmosphere where you can come in, get loaded, and talk about screwing the person at the next table as much as you like. Offense is only taken if you do not follow up on any dares, threats, or promises in this establishment. ENJOY!

- Hey Ladi - 04-18-2002

Cheers! Can I get a Guiness over here.... :toast: .... I'm just a tourist, passing thru. :thumbs-up:

- McBourbon - 04-18-2002

::Slides Guiness down the bar:: There are no tourists here....ever hear of the Hotel California? You can check out any time you like...but you can never leave. They always come back.....

- BeckyDC - 04-18-2002

would you be a dear and put this in a special place behind tyhe bar for me??? I like it chilled with a small lemon wedge if you dont mind, as well Smile thanks you you will be rewarded for your good food as well. :fuggin:
[Image: G.Goosewb.gif]

- McBourbon - 04-18-2002

Sure, your highness. No problem. We'll even order a few cases a week and keep 'em in the cooler for ya so you and your friends can stop in and enjoy yourselves. I will warn you, however, some of the men in here might be a little....risque....at times. And I don't accept excuses for rude behavior. I expect it in here. So you might want to watch yourself if you're not coming in eith one of your knights every now and again.

And no need for a reward.....I got my place here. That's all the reward I need.

- Hey Ladi - 04-18-2002

Quote:Hotel California? You can check out any time you like...but you can never leave
\
In that case........ know where i can get some blow too? :crackhead: Confusedmokey:

- FNMoron - 04-18-2002

yo, McCracker... got any Pabst Blue Ribbon back there? :toast: ...cans are best! ...if not, gimme a Rolling Rock & something green to pack in the Bong:fuggin: :fuggin: :fuggin:

- Luna - 04-18-2002

I don't drink, but, I like to play pool....can I just hang?

[Image: cav_500.jpg]

- Keyser Soze - 04-19-2002

I can think of other uses for that table.

- McBourbon - 04-19-2002

All are welcome...and way to get into the spirit of the place, Keyser. And of course I have Pabst in a can, blow, something green to pack in the bong, etc. What the hell kind of establishment do you people think I'm running around here. We even have a pool, private hot tubs, massage tables, a sauna, boat dock, and jet ski rentals off the back of this place.

- crx girl - 04-19-2002

i'm going on strike

- Hey Ladi - 04-19-2002

Sit in the hot tub, you'll feel so much better. :thumbs-up:

- crx girl - 04-19-2002

i'd love to sit in the hot tub, but i refuse to eat food made by someone as clueless as sourmash here. i dunno, i guess i'm just spoiled Rolleyes

- Arthur Dent - 04-19-2002

Jack and Coke. And point the way to the dart board. :toast:

- LZMF1 - 04-19-2002

[Image: anim-logos.gif]

these are some fine libations. if you carry these regularly i'll be a frequent customer.

so whadda ya say McWildTurkey101?

- NaughtyAngel - 04-22-2002

someone get the queen a drink!

- Hey Ladi - 04-22-2002

::pees in a glass::
:Confusedets it out for Angel:: :thumbs-up:

- NaughtyAngel - 04-22-2002

oh thanks ladi
::takes a drink::
:Confusedpits it out in ladi's face::
i think something's wrong with this beer
gimme another one

- McBourbon - 04-22-2002

1) C'mon ladies! I gotta wash that glassware.
2) Who wants to be my resident bouncer? We need to keep CRX out of this place.
3) Dart board is on the right
4) We stock all that stuff....welcome to the party
5) Kitchen is open from 3PM until about 5 and then again most night around 10 until 11. Weekend hours are different......but you'll get the hang of the place if you're here long enough.

- crx girl - 04-23-2002

Confusedtupid:
Quote:We need to keep CRX out of this place.
bah, i'll go wherever i please :fu:
Quote:Kitchen is open from 3PM until about 5 and then again most night around 10 until 11
how the hell are you gonna stay in business with hours like that? Rolleyes if and when i open my own place of debauchery, the hours of operation will be from sometime in the early hours of the afternoon until sometime around sunrise. can you say gourmet meals, tasty munchy treats and beer and liquor from around the world? :fuggin:

pfft sourmash, i spit on your pathetic little establishment :moonie: :fart: