CDIH
The scariest thing in message board history - This is just fucked up! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The scariest thing in message board history - This is just fucked up! (/showthread.php?tid=143)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

Confusedhot: Ok, so I went to sleep about 6 hours ago and things were as right as right can be on this board. Sure, it is a bit Bizzaro world here, but I was getting used to it.

Then today, Mr. F.N. Moron's name is the last reply to every fuggin thread for two, thats right two, I said two pages in The Pit. Now, while i do appreciate his will and dedication, the very real possibility that he has to be stoned out of his fuckin gore at this early time in the morning is what really get's to me!

Now, I know we are all scary in our own special ways, but, what has been the thing you have seen that made you shake your head or crawled into a fetal postion sucking your thumb calling for your mother?

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

having a thread concieved because of me

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

FNMoron Wrote:having a thread concieved because of me
Dude, you are soooo not making me feel any better at this point. I think i am going to go hide now. Thanks man, I make a place and now I have be to scared of it!

- WhipThisFez - 01-19-2002

FYI:

FN is is the guy in his sig pic.

- onehung - 01-19-2002

Quote:Mr. F.N. Moron's name is the last reply to every fuggin thread for two, thats right two, I said two pages in The Pit.

That ain't shit, I'll be impressed when the whole board has been violated by one person.

As for your question sean. Nothing :moonie:

Quote:That ain't shit, I'll be impressed when the whole board has been violated by one person.

Don't encourage him.

- onehung - 01-19-2002

Quote:Don't encourage him.

Everbody needs a goal in life.

Yeah but I always thought FN's would be the first person ever to OD on dope.

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:
Quote:That ain't shit, I'll be impressed when the whole board has been violated by one person.

Don't encourage him.
ahh... Tomorrow's conquest.... 5 pages of posts will be MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats really scary is how you managed to post half a page in a few other forums also.

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:Whats really scary is how you managed to post half a page in a few other forums also.
well, you getting your post count just got to me a little too.

Shhhhh!

- onehung - 01-19-2002

Quote:... Tomorrow's conquest.... 5 pages of posts will be MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It'll never happen :no, really, fuck off:

- Sephiroth - 01-19-2002

FNMoron : King of Postcount ++.

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

onehung Wrote:
is that a dare... fagit?

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

onehung Wrote:
Ohh thats just fuckin great! Thanks dick! Now he will do it, unless I just "keep" him in one forum. I love the new fuckin buttons! :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

- onehung - 01-19-2002

Quote:is that a dare... fagit?

Call it what you wan't, Ya happy fingered burnout.

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:
Ohh thats just fuckin great! Thanks dick! Now he will do it, unless I just "keep" him in one forum. I love the new fuckin buttons! :burnfucker: :burnfucker:
party pooper.... :no, really, fuck off:

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

as per Sean's request... posting in "The Pit"

Its offical:

FN moron is a post whore.