CDIH
Fuck The Pats... GO RAIDERS!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Fuck The Pats... GO RAIDERS!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=145)

Pages: 1 2

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

OK, I've been a Raiders fans for years (and I'm still pissed off at that fat bastard Tony Saragusa for knocking Gannon out in the playoffs last year)...and I was so happy to see them slap the Jets around last week, now does anybody else hope the Patriots lose in a most miserable fashion this weekend?

- WhipThisFez - 01-19-2002

Quote:OK, I've been a Raiders fans for years

...and this is what you look like

[Image: superfan.jpg]

...freak.

Edited By WhipThisFez on Jan. 19 2002 at 10:23

- onehung - 01-19-2002

Quote:OK, I've been a Raiders fans for years
sucks being you. :crossbones: the silver n black is gonna be black n blue after tonights ass whooping...

- onehung - 01-19-2002

knock knock knock,, Can FN come out and play? :roltflmao:

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

well, looks like janikowski picked a good time to get his shit together. 13-3 now if they can hang on for 12 more minutes...

should somebody go tell moron the score since there's no tv in the hole?

- fbd - 01-20-2002

crx girl Wrote:should somebody go tell moron the score since there's no tv in the hole?
he was too much of a whore, he disrpted the board, fuck him.he deserves to not know the score...or tell him that the pats are up by 1.both are torture

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

i think if he was faking a pass then dropped the ball, don't ya think that ought to be a fumble, not an incomplete pass? i'm sorry. :puke:

- fbd - 01-20-2002

crx girl Wrote:i think if he was faking a pass then dropped the ball, don't ya think that ought to be a fumble, not an incomplete pass? i'm sorry. :puke:
a agree completely, and would wether or not i was trying to outwhore you

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

well, they just tied it at 13 with 27 secs to go, and what's this "whoring" you speak of?

- fbd - 01-20-2002

crx girl Wrote:well, they just tied it at 13 with 27 secs to go, and what's this "whoring" you speak of?
i dont know what i say, ever.but damn YOU!YOU CURSED IT!

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

i said i was sorry :pissed:

- onehung - 01-20-2002

Niiiiiiiiiice! And ya it did look like a fumble...But Fuck em

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck

- fbd - 01-20-2002

I HATE YOU Confusedhot: :no, really, fuck off: :punch: :oh yeah:

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

i'm sorry Confusedhot:

- Cluster F - 01-20-2002

Im sorry, i wanted the Pats to win, but that was a fumble in my eyes. Ive never heard of this "tuck" rule before. Plus, i think the evidence was inconclusive, so the play should not have been overturned. Honestly, i think the even more unbelievable thing was the way Viniateri made that 45 yarder...the lowest line drive ive ever seen. Plus it was in snowy conditions, i found that incredible.

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

i have terrible luck with sports :pissed: no team i've routed for ever went all the way.

- fbd - 01-20-2002

crx girl Wrote:i have terrible luck with sports :pissed: no team i've routed for ever went all the way.
crx opie?

- onehung - 01-20-2002

Quote:i think the even more unbelievable thing was the way Viniateri made that 45 yarder...the lowest line drive ive ever seen. Plus it was in snowy conditions, i found that incredible
Ditto, When the ball left his foot it didn't look like it was gonna go 20 yards let alone 45.

Fblingaling,I'll bring you some cheese in the "hole" tomorrow :eek: And a bananna for your sidekick :drool:

Edited By onehung on Jan. 20 2002 at 12:03

- NaughtyAngel - 01-20-2002

my moms a major raiders fan too
she was so pissed

its all the damn ref's fault
2 bad calls