CDIH
The New Josh Hartnett Film - coming March 1st, well, not exactly - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The New Josh Hartnett Film - coming March 1st, well, not exactly (/showthread.php?tid=159)

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

Quote:MIRAMAX proudly presents Josh Hartnett in his "hardest" role to date: One man is about to do the unthinkable. No sex. Whatsoever. For....
40 Days And 40 Nights

Ok, so who is the ass fucker who gave Miramax a link to this site? They had to get this idea from reading our shit. Granted, it should be 400 days and shit, but, regardless, this is supposed to be a private site damn it!

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

it's about a guy who gives us sex for Lent and meets the girl for his dreams. and it stars Josh Hartnette. Put an ugly, disgusting, and/or sleazy guy in the lead you don't have a comedy movie, you have life.

- fbd - 01-19-2002

Quote:it's about a guy who gives us sex for Lent and meets the girl for his dreams. and it stars Josh Hartnette. Put an ugly, disgusting, and/or sleazy guy in the lead you don't have a comedy movie, you have life.
why do i have a feeling that, although this is billed as a commedy, it will be about as funny as i am, or last week's snl with josh?

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Jan. 19 2002 at 1:38

- IkeaBoy - 01-19-2002

and what type of slut won't leave a guy alone for 40 days....and how can i get her number?

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

Quote:it's about a guy who gives us sex for Lent

so, are you saying if we let lent in here, we can trade him in for sex? cos that sounds like a pretty good idea to me...

- Faceman - 01-21-2002

crx girl Wrote:

so, are you saying if we let lent in here, we can trade him in for sex? cos that sounds like a pretty good idea to me...
How much could we get for a perfectly good black man on the open market nowadays anyway?Wink

- IkeaBoy - 01-21-2002

Faceman Wrote:
Quote:

How much could we get for a perfectly good black man on the open market nowadays anyway?Wink
depends if we can get him to dance for auctioneers

- Faceman - 01-21-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:

If we shoot at his feet we can

- IkeaBoy - 01-21-2002

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

would you really want to waste bullets on a negro but not to kill him?

Edited By IkeaBoy on Jan. 21 2002 at 02:57

- crx girl - 01-21-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

would you really want to waste bullets on a negro but not to kill him?
may i have the honour of ringing the bell on this one?

- The Sleeper - 01-21-2002

Happy MLK day Confusedhot: