CDIH
Bad songs you like - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Bad songs you like (/showthread.php?tid=1684)

Pages: 1 2 3

- IkeaBoy - 05-09-2002

I know we discussed CDs we're embarassed to (have) own(ed) but what song do you like and listen to even though you know it's essentially an awful song.

For me it would probably be "The Night Chicago Died." It's not a good song, I know that but hey, I've downloaded that sonofabitch and listen to it when i get a chance.

- Galt - 05-09-2002

currently: Underneath your Clothes, and Don't Let Me be Me

- Skitchr4u - 05-09-2002

if it is a song you like...how is it a bad song?

- IkeaBoy - 05-09-2002

Quote:if it is a song you like...how is it a bad song?
Pedestrian lyrics, bad vocals, uninspired music behind it but you find it a catchy little ditty for some bizarre reason.

- Skitchr4u - 05-09-2002

like green day or limp bizkit...any song by either one i enjoy because it is catchy and easy to drive to...but i can't listen to it at home or anywhere else

- Galt - 05-09-2002

I am a Real American. The Hogan entrace song from 80s. I have the MP3, and it always gets me pumped up.

Great great lyrics.

- Hybrid - 05-09-2002

hell YEA

- Sloatsburgh - 05-09-2002

Weeeeeeee! by Threebrain

- Hybrid - 05-09-2002

gonads in the lighting

- Luna - 05-09-2002

Quote:Weeeeeeee! by Threebrain

"Schooooool Bus"

- Ken'sPen - 05-09-2002

I love bad songs
Billy Don't be a Hero,
Kung Fu Fighting
Wildfire
Sylvias Mother.

bad songs rock.

- IkeaBoy - 05-09-2002

Here's another- America's "Horse with No Name"

- Keyser Soze - 05-09-2002

Sometimes I find myself actually enjoying Creed in the car if it comes on the radio, but i'd be hard pressed to actually put it on by choice. damn you and your catchy christian rock.

- Maynard - 05-10-2002

Quote:Sometimes I find myself actually enjoying Creed in the car if it comes on the radio
I have just lost any respect for you musical taste that I've ever had. :disappointed:

- The Sleeper - 05-10-2002

I can't wait to see Project Pseudo cover "With arms wide open". I bet Keyser even grows his hair out for the "Scott Stapp wannabe Jesus look".

- Maynard - 05-10-2002

:rofl:

Dude, if I show up to your show, and you sing that song, you'd better have chicken wire surrounding the stage. Cause you're gonna have my beer in your lap!

- Keyser Soze - 05-10-2002

Maybe like is too strong a word. Tolerate might be more appropriate. I hate Creed and their music with a passion but I somehow can tolerate it at times when its on the radio. Its like that damn song that gets in your head and you don't want it there but its so fucking catchy.

Rest assured, we will never cover a Creed song.

- Maynard - 05-10-2002

Quote:Rest assured, we will never cover a Creed song.
OK, respect returned.

- Sweet Angel - 05-10-2002

Quote:Billy Don't be a Hero,
Wildfire
Bad songs? No...they're just old. But you left out "Seasons in the Sun"

All three of those make me cry.

- crx girl - 05-10-2002

Quote:Sometimes I find myself actually enjoying Creed in the car if it comes on the radio
perhaps you should get yourself a gun to carry around in the glove compartment.

i like kylie minogue :-p