CDIH
If you could be a film character - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: If you could be a film character (/showthread.php?tid=1696)

- GonzoStyle - 05-10-2002

Who would you wanna be?

I'd love to be James Bond, I mean come on. The guy is super fuckin cool, has one of the most exciting jobs. Plus he can kick some serious ass, always gets the greatest toys. Plus he gets laid all the time and always wins in the end. He is the total package, looks, style, and machismo.

- Arthur Dent - 05-10-2002

Gotta agree with Bond on the girl factor alone.

But, if getting laid by the hottest women in the world isn't top priority, I'd have to pick being a captain in Starfleet. Not specificly Kirk or Picard (or even Archer), but just me in charge of a starship on missions like that. If there were an organization like starfleet now, I'd join.

Starfleet is:
1. Impartial military force that fights the bad guys and protects the innocent. Like if the UN had a powerful military that wasn't loyal to any specific nation.
2. Scientific Research. Just going around exploring new places and doing experiments with the top scientists anywhere.
3. Humanitarian Aide. Like the Coast Guard, Red Cross, and FEMA all rolled into one.
4. Setting up Colonies on distant worlds and shipping supplies and people.

And all in a really comfortable ship, with mixed crews, daycare, a nice bar on the ship, and holodecks that are way better than TV and movies.

- Hybrid - 05-10-2002

<table style=filter:glow(color=GREEN)>NEO</table> MOTHEFUCKERS

- Black Lazerus - 05-10-2002

1.Morpheus(sp?)
2.Shaft
3. Blade

- Skitchr4u - 05-10-2002

any character in a warren miller movie

- Keyser Soze - 05-10-2002

Steve McQueen just because he was so cool.

- LZMF1 - 05-10-2002

vincent vega up until he gets blown away by butch with his own gun.

- The Sleeper - 05-10-2002

Mr. Blonde

- Arpikarhu - 05-10-2002

the pizza delivery guy

- Galt - 05-10-2002

PatrickFnBateman

- Arpikarhu - 05-10-2002

[Image: arrow.gif]

- Hybrid - 05-10-2002

star trek nerd

- IkeaBoy - 05-10-2002

Bond is the most obvious choice. Bateman, Durden, Narrator, Joe Young, Tom Haden, Han Solo...so many.

Edited By IkeaBoy on May 10 2002 at 3:22

- Keyser Soze - 05-10-2002

Anyone who gets to nail Jessica Alba.

- TheGMANN - 05-10-2002

definetly Bond....or my boy JAY...c'mon....you get to smoke weed all day, hang with Silent Bob, hang in front of the Quick-Stop and deal to little kids....and bang Shannon Elizabeth....sweet

in reality Im John Cusak from High Fidelity....my life stinks Confuseduicide:

- GonzoStyle - 05-11-2002

Quote:Steve McQueen just because he was so cool.

Cooler than the waste basket in an eskimo abortion clinic.

Definetly Frank Bullitt though none cooler than McQueen in Bullitt.

- Arthur Dent - 05-13-2002

Nice Arpi! You made me laugh first thing on a Monday morning. I dislike you a lot less now. :bouncer: