CDIH
Memorial day - Cool plans? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Memorial day - Cool plans? (/showthread.php?tid=1770)

Pages: 1 2

- Hey Ladi - 05-16-2002

What are we supposed to remember anyway? Veterans?

Ok, so what cool things is everyone doing?

Do you believe in a self-fulfilling prophecy? The more people joke I'm some kind white trash trialer park dweller, the more I think I just might be....

Guess where I'll be for Memorial day!!! Go ahead!! It's another state... driving distance.... really rednecky.... Go ahead!

..... West Virginia! :bouncer: weeeeee

- Skitchr4u - 05-16-2002

don't worry, in wv they only fuck their sisters...you will be bored

- Sloatsburgh - 05-16-2002

I will be moving into my house Saturday, cleaning the old apartment Sunday, bitching about how much newsprint ink got on the dishes Monday, shopping for Shower curtains and bedside lamps on Tuesday, and crying on Wednesday.

- Maynard - 05-16-2002

I'm not doing jack shit! WEll, no plans yet.

Although, I took that week off work. I needed a mental health...week. I'm going to see QOTSA on wednesday though in Philly!!! WOO MOTHERFUCKIN HOO!!!

Don't know about the rest of the week. Probably get on my bike for a few days and ride ride ride. Maybe I'll ride out to the gap and back. That's a good way to put on a few miles.

- BeckyDC - 05-16-2002

I was going to go up to NY but Im a broke bitch..so now?? nuthin. :-(

- OAS - 05-16-2002

Remember those who gave their lives for what we enjoy as freedom Ladi. Veterans day you remember those who served, alive or dead.

No plans for me. Ladi, want to get together and see what comes up?

Edited By OAS on May 16 2002 at 12:04

- Grumpy - 05-16-2002

3 Words - Beer, barbeque and beer

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-16-2002

No plans yet, but I'm thinking of a wittle road trip to AC.

- Shave Your Tooth - 05-16-2002

i am going to Boston to catch the Yanks at Fenway then go out on my friends boat and drink like crazy the rest of the weekend

- Spitfire - 05-16-2002

Emissions from the Monolith

that's what we're doing...3 days in a seedy bar in Youngstown, OH watching tons of kickass bands play...partying like a rock star...tailgating and bbqing in the parking. I'll probably not remember it though :fuggin: :fuggin:

- OAS - 05-16-2002

Polly, want to get together for some craps and a visit to the raw beef bar? :bouncer:

- Sluggo - 05-16-2002

Sorry everyone...
Spit is way cooler than the rest of us. :bow: Confusedmokey: :bow:

- Maynard - 05-16-2002

Quote:Spit is way cooler than the rest of us.
Yes, she is...:-D

- Galt - 05-16-2002

I shall be studying. I start classes the Thursday before Memorial Day, and I"m sure I'll have about five cases to do.

- kindred - 05-16-2002

Beer and BBQ for the Holiday weekend... The following week, I'm going down to Southern CA to look at all the plastic people. Rolleyes

- Luna - 05-16-2002

I have no way cool plans, either. Just going home to ye olde homestead and chilling out. Probably do some planting in my garden. Maybe I will take a ride and torment my mother. :-D

- DGW - 05-16-2002

Have a spicnic to go to.

- OAS - 05-16-2002

Quote:Maybe I will take a ride and torment my mother.
In some strange way, I could find myself paying to watch that?????

- DGW - 05-16-2002

You are a sick ole man

- Luna - 05-16-2002

Quote:In some strange way, I could find myself paying to watch that?????
I'm sorry, OAS...but, the only exciting thing you would see is my mother throwing pebbles at me while saying "Wanna get stoned?" or "Rock & roll!" I was cursed with having the wierdest mother ever! Confuseduicide: