CDIH
Odd day? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Odd day? (/showthread.php?tid=1771)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 05-16-2002

It's a Thursday. So where the fuck is everyone???

There's very few people on the board. My AIM list usually has a million people on it, and today theres only like 5. And my office is missing a ton of people.

Is there some kind of big party today? Is it a holiday that I forgot about? WTF?

This is odd. Maybe I should go home and go back to sleep. :crackhead:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-16-2002

On CNN this morning they said they expected over 2 million people not to go to work today because of Star Wars.....oh and it's the first nice day in a while....

::pouting:: I wanna play too!

- OAS - 05-16-2002

Maybe people are trying to tell you something.

- Metalfan - 05-16-2002

Actually, today is the 16th day of the month, so it is technically an even day. Please check your facts first....thank you and good night

- Maynard - 05-16-2002

Hmmmmm....I forgot about Star Wars. But, I don't think that all the missing people in my office went to see it. I do know of 1 though.

- DGW - 05-16-2002

Allright who told Maynard? Some people can never keep a secret.

Actually all I get is to leave an hour early today because I've yet to eat lunch.

- OAS - 05-16-2002

Combination Lo Mein and wonton soup.

- Spitfire - 05-16-2002

I had a dentist apoointment and took my sweet time coming into work...it took every ounce of self-control to not just go to the beach today though :disappointed: but next week's vacation!!

- Skitchr4u - 05-16-2002

well, there is a Jewish holiday coming up, maybe they are preparing for that? Or maybe they felt like taking a "mental health day" and everyone did it at the same time...my office is almost full, which pisses me off

- Galt - 05-16-2002

I just don't have AIM on. It's not because of Star Wars or anything.

- Luna - 05-16-2002

Quote:I had a dentist apoointment
Deja Vu...I am heading there at 5:00. UGH! :crackhead:

...and...uh...yeah....stick your head out the window Maymay....It's gorgeous out! :bouncer:

- Maynard - 05-16-2002

Quote:I just don't have AIM on. It's not because of Star Wars or anything.
That's ok, you're not on my list anyhow. :fuckoff:

- Galt - 05-16-2002

Good. I don't want to be on your stupid list anyway.

- Sephiroth - 05-16-2002

I only have about 700mb left on my 80gig HDD, so Im spending most of the day backing everything up to CD-R's.

I just hope my Burner can survive the onslaught.

- BeckyDC - 05-16-2002

yeah it is a weird day.

- Lord Magus - 05-16-2002

Quote:apoointment
What's an "apoointment"? Is that like scheduled poontang or something?

- Spitfire - 05-16-2002

apoopment :rofl:

Edited By Spitfire on May 16 2002 at 2:43

- Maynard - 05-16-2002

Quote:I only have about 700mb left on my 80gig HDD, so Im spending most of the day backing everything up to CD-R's.

I just hope my Burner can survive the onslaught.
Heh, I'm in the same boat. I have about 60 gigs of music, and another almost 15 of video. I really need to back that shit up to free up space. BAH!

- Galt - 05-16-2002

I have only have a 10 gig hard drive.

No wonder I can't ever get in to any hubs in Direct Connect

- Sean Cold - 05-16-2002

well, i just got back from Episode 2, fuckin rocked. It isn't that great out though, the wind is a bit much in Yonkers today.