CDIH
I think i saw a nazi - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I think i saw a nazi (/showthread.php?tid=1808)

Pages: 1 2

- Hey Ladi - 05-20-2002

I was outside the food store finishing my cigarette, and this guy drove by in a really kick-ass 1920's ish Roadster. (Open top, two seater, long front, crome, independent lights... I don't know what kind)

But, anyway, he drives thru the parking lot with his hand in the air doing a Nazi type salute... I was a little taken aback. He looked like he was dressed some kind of homeless dude too. Freakin psycho.

- Arpikarhu - 05-20-2002

see what happens when you give grumpy a license

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-20-2002

damn now you know i work by you.

- Ken'sPen - 05-20-2002

So you've never met OAS???

- Galt - 05-20-2002

Did he happen to make a left hand turn immediately after doing that "nazi salute"?

- Hey Ladi - 05-20-2002

No, he was using his right arm... and just crusing by the from of the store, in the parking lot.

- Ken'sPen - 05-20-2002

Funny, but wouldn't it be a "right"?

- IkeaBoy - 05-20-2002

1920s roadster? imagine if he's a nazi who got transported through time into our time? Anyway Nazis are cooler than skinheads.

BITE THE CURB!!!!!!!!!!

- Skitchr4u - 05-20-2002

I have met a few nazi's...of course I was on a train in germany on my way north from frankfurt, but that is besides the point. they were saying how cool they were cause they had raped this 15 yr old girl...6 of them in a group telling the story...it was not a nice train ride to say the least.

- Sloatsburgh - 05-20-2002

We must learn to thank the Nazi's. If it wasn't for the Nazi's, Germany would be communist. It's bad enough we lost Cuba.....

Quote:We must learn to thank the Nazi's.

yup they taught us how to use ovens for optimum performance.

- IrishAlkey - 05-20-2002

Quote:6 of them in a group telling the story...it was not a nice train ride to say the least.

You're just pissed you missed the earlier train and were left out of all the fun.

- Hey Ladi - 05-20-2002

This is much nicer.... but it is the same kind of idea.... (1930's Cadillac)

[Image: 1930cad1.jpg]

- Galt - 05-20-2002

If it weren't for Hitler, the Internet wouldn't exist.

- Sephiroth - 05-20-2002

There was a Nazi in my old High School, some kid born in Germany. He wasnt one of those punk skinheads who will only open their mouth to a black guy if they got 5-6 of their friends with him, this kid was fucking hardcore. Constantly listening to Hitler speeches on his walkman, locker and books were a shrine to Adolph, and he used to high-step to class. Got the shit beat out of him a couple of times, but you couldnt ever call this kid a pussy.

- Maynard - 05-20-2002

Quote:If it weren't for Hitler, the Internet wouldn't exist.
Gore is Hitler???

- Galt - 05-20-2002

Ever see "The Believer"? That kid was a hardcore Nazi too. Good flick.

- IrishAlkey - 05-20-2002

Ed Norton is sexy.

- The Sleeper - 05-20-2002

Mario is a SKINHEAD!!!