CDIH
Train your kids when they are young - Suck it!!! i said suck it!!!!!!&#3 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Train your kids when they are young - Suck it!!! i said suck it!!!!!!&#3 (/showthread.php?tid=1823)

Pages: 1 2 3

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-21-2002

Thats right all you parents of the board. I say train your kids when they are young. when you think they have their sucking abilities at their peak....hand em over to me and i will see what they got.

[Image: lollipop.jpg]

- Silera - 05-21-2002

I breastfed both my boys for seven months, they're pro's.

yeah but it doesnt take much effort to suck milk out of little nubs. much better sucking power from lillipops and fists.

- Luna - 05-21-2002

How about a Baa-Baa...think that might work, Snuka?

<div align="center"></div>[Image: bottlebanks.gif]

- Metalfan - 05-21-2002

Hmmmmmmm...I think my son is a bit young for this program, and my daughter a bit too old. Besides, don't you realize 1-year olds like to bite Snuk?

yes i do metal...and what is wrong with that????

send your kids on over bro :thumbs-up:

- Metalfan - 05-21-2002

damn, ya know what....your neighborhood just doesn't show up on any map I can find....sorry Snuka, I'll have to stay with my current sitter....maybe if I have another kid :thumbs-up:

I bet Grump will sign up though

grump is MIA....i can always locate you there metal...no problemo there. ill even coat my shaft with honey so if your kid has a sore throat it will make it all better. hell i'll even have a beer with ya at the same time :toast:

- Grumpy - 05-21-2002

<!--me&Grumpy--><span id='ME'><center>Grumpy says AN OFFICIAL RESTRAINING ORDER HAS BEEN FILED AGAINST JIMMY "BABYSITTER" SNUKA</center></span><!--e-me-->

I had to jimbo. You're startin to scare me. You come within 5 miles of my town and I have the right to shoot in your balls. No , Really! I found a cool judge that would sign it that way.

- OAS - 05-21-2002

Quote:I breastfed both my boys for seven months, they're pro's.
One's gotta repect a strict training regiment. :lol:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-21-2002

Why not just have them suck on cocktail franks...that's about your size right? :-p

Quote:Why not just have them suck on cocktail franks...that's about your size right?

it is a given that when someone you think is close to you says "i keep secrets very well" it's usually a lie. you didnt complain though...you said you liked that fact you could fit my rod and an entire subway sandwich into your mouth at the same time. i just thought the first bitch who said i was small was a slut. but alas it is true...polly isnt and she confirmed my fate. :-(

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-21-2002

I only said you were small to ensure that I'd be able to get more helpings without having to taste the others on you.... ;-)

there is no "others" LOL.....thanks for trying to gimmee some credit though. all yours :loveya:

- GonzoStyle - 10-26-2005

oh jimmy you sick eff!!!

- Keyser Soze - 10-27-2005

why is grumpy celled?

- The Sleeper - 10-27-2005

it's amazing how unreadable these threads were

- diceisgod - 10-27-2005

LOL

- GonzoStyle - 10-27-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:why is grumpy celled?
cause he's so wacky!

I miss the good old short bud days.