CDIH
Nets game - Playoff b-ball aint too bad - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Nets game - Playoff b-ball aint too bad (/showthread.php?tid=1970)

Pages: 1 2

- LZMF1 - 05-30-2002

my wife works for one of the largest financial planning firms in NJ and she deals with TD Waterhouse all the time.

they often times give her company tickets to practically any major event that happens at MSG and the continental airlines arena.

she called me yesterday afternoon and informed me that we were going to the game. i was like "oh, ok, great".

as it turns out it was kinda cool. plus, i guess it was nice to see a jersey team winning.

i know nothing about basketball and i have a question.....
what is the margin that a team needs to make to advance in the NBA playoffs?

Edited By LZMF1 on May 30 2002 at 3:32

- Cunt-Twat - 05-30-2002

no one cares!
do you think they'll get a better "parade" then the devils? no way!

- LZMF1 - 05-30-2002

i know, i know!!

- Cunt-Twat - 05-30-2002

just checking ;-)

- Keyser Soze - 05-30-2002

At this point they are all best of 7 series.

And I CARE, the fucking Nets are gonna win it all baby!!!

GO JERSEY!!!

- HedCold - 05-30-2002

its weird that jersey has a legitimate shot, especially if the kings win :crackhead:

sometimes watching the nets/celtics series it feels like i'm watching a bad regular season game from last year

- LZMF1 - 05-30-2002

dude, while watching the game i couldn't help but chuckle and think to myself "man these fools are getting paid millions of dollars to play this game and they're missing shots that even i could have made".

i have to mention that i STINK at basketball.

are you kidding me? these games have been great. the celts coming back from a huge deficit to win, the nets nearly blowing it again in game 4 and then kicking their asses in game 5. the kings surprising everyone and keeping the lakers in check, the amazing pick by webber and shot by bibby in game 4. c'mon now, this has been a great, great playoff series, both east and west.

- HedCold - 05-30-2002

no, the games have been great, but when you first turn it on and see those two teams out there you can't help but think back and say 'how the hell is this happening'

true, true...no parity in baseball but certainly in basketball and football.

- LZMF1 - 05-30-2002

you guys have to realize that hockey is the ONLY sport that i follow religiously.

after the devlis lost to the fucking 'canes i haven't really watched any sporting events.

- Galt - 05-30-2002

We need more white people on our team. That's the secret to east coast basketball.

- LZMF1 - 05-30-2002

i did take note that we do have a few of the mighty whities on the nets.....

usaully when i'm at a hockey game i like to count the # of darkies in the crowd. just something to amuse myself(am i the only one that does this?)

- Galt - 05-30-2002

Larry Legend, McHale, Ainge rule all

- The Sleeper - 05-30-2002

What about big Willy Walton?

- LZMF1 - 05-30-2002

is it just me or does shaquille o'neal sound like mushmouth?

- HedCold - 05-30-2002

shaq talking = funny
shaq rapping = more funny
shaq in movies = most funny

- LZMF1 - 05-30-2002

i agree

keith van horn is actually a really light skinned black guy

- Tenbatsuzen - 05-31-2002

You're saying KVH is a black mormon?