CDIH
Ha ha in your face!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ha ha in your face!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2088)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2002

this time tomorrow i will be in seattle gettin some. its been a long 4 weeks but manana is Arpi time. then monday i will be sitting behind the dugout at safeco field. IN YOUR FACE!

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

In YOUR face. Tomorrow at this time I'll be at Jones Beach. My friend just came across 4 extra tickets to the DFP. Yeah, they're all cookie cutter bands, but it's a live show so it should be pretty cool. Besides, I'd like to see the Strokes.

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2002

Quote:Besides, I'd like to see the Strokes.
THEY ARE IN TOWN?!?!? you win:-(

- Kid Afrika - 06-07-2002

Quote:this time tomorrow i will be in seattle gettin some.
You're bragging about having to fly all the way across the county to get some?

Man, talk about a weak pimphand. Rolleyes

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Quote:You're bragging about having to fly all the way across the county to get some?
Yeah, especially since I get to see the Strokes AND get some after the show. :-p

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2002

Quote:Yeah, especially since I get to see the Strokes AND get some after the show
takin ken to the show i see:-D

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Quote:takin ken to the show i see
No, your girlfriend is flying in from Seattle to see the show with me. :fuckoff:

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2002

tell ken to bring a blanket so you two dont get sand in bad places when you go under the boardwalk after the show

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Wow, what a good comeback. Rolleyes

- HedCold - 06-07-2002

maynard, hometown hero isn't too bad either.
but i to want to see the strokes. :disappointed:

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2002

Quote:No, your girlfriend is flying in from Seattle to see the show with me
and this was classic comedy? check yourself dude

- HedCold - 06-07-2002

Quote:check yourself dude
i just pictured him saying this like michelle from full house. :lol:

- Hey Ladi - 06-07-2002

Cat Fight! :lol:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-07-2002

Oh yea? This time tomorrow I will just be handing in the NYPD test, then going to get my hair cut...and then going to see Alanis! Who needs the DFP?

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Quote:and then going to see Alanis!
QOTSA is still better. :-p

- Arpikarhu - 06-07-2002

Quote:This time tomorrow I will just be handing in the NYPD test
\
what a transparent and pathetic attempt to get some rookie to handcuff you and beat you with his billy club. slut!

- Maynard - 06-07-2002

Hmmmm......maybe I'll go to the Alanis show tomorrow night. Where is she playing? I'm sure there will be plenty of scalpers for that one.

- Metalfan - 06-07-2002

Quote:You're bragging about having to fly all the way across the county to get some?

Man, talk about a weak pimphand.

Gah damn.....K1d made teh funney :rofl:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-07-2002

Quote:QOTSA is still better. :-p
Dream on...dream on...(actually I don't think I know any of their songs, but nothing is better than Alanis).

And yes, Arpi...I want to spend 3 hours taking a test just so I can get into the Academy and be handcuffed by rookies to be....hmmm...now that I'm thinking about it.....

- OAS - 06-07-2002

Quote:I want to spend 3 hours taking a test just so I can get into the Academy and be handcuffed by rookies to be....hmmm...now that I'm thinking about it.....
I would think the veterens could make your fantasy just a tad bit more thrilling. Just an opinion. :lol: