CDIH
Good commercials - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Good commercials (/showthread.php?tid=2101)

Pages: 1 2

- IkeaBoy - 06-09-2002

There's a lot of bad commercials out there on radio, tv and posters (the Starbucks Twin Towers one comes to mind) but occasionally, rarely yes, but occasionally you do see a commercial you like. What are some of these commercials?

Personally, I like the new Snapple commercials with the Snapple bottles acting and doing crap like partying, being abducting by aliens, imitating Porkys. I'm not saying their genius or their great but I enjoy watching them.

I also saw this ad for Ameritrade with a bull and bear arguing about the stock market which I liked.

And this unaired X-Box commercial was also pretty cool.

- PatCooper - 06-09-2002

Commercials suck almost as much as this thread.

- HedCold - 06-09-2002

i like those nike commercials about 'keeping the funk alive'

- criticslovesnatch - 06-10-2002

budweiser commercials historically have been pretty good, there are some funny ones (not the wassup guys, they should be killed)

i've never heard a single good radio commercial. ever. they all suck.

- Galt - 06-10-2002

As someone formally in advertising this subject is near and dear to my heart.

My favorite recent campaigns....

1. SportsCenter ads. The most consistently funny ads out there. Their production is also done in a way that they stand out from other ads, even beyond the content

2. Holiday Inn. That granny laughing at the end of all the ads just kills me every time

3. Little Cesar. I haven't seen them much lately, but I always used to love those ads.

4. Best print ad campaign ever is Absolut Vodka. They actually made a recognizable brand image for a damn drink. Just an ingenious idea, and one that every other liquor has tried to steal. Whoever came up with that idea is now rich

5. Radio ads. They all suck. I hate them. There has never been a good one. The whole point of radio ads is to annoy you, so you don't forget them. I can't describe how much I hate all radio ads.

- LZMF1 - 06-10-2002

Quote:budweiser commercials historically have been pretty good
the lizards were pretty funny.

the fat dude in the bud light commercials that's always saying "it's not that bad" always gets a chuckle out of me.

Quote:i've never heard a single good radio commercial. ever. they all suck.
i kind of agree but the buweiser radio commercials when the two mullet-heads are talking to bill clement are hysterical.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Edited By LZMF1 on June 09 2002 at 10:37

- Galt - 06-10-2002

If maynard can disable Ken's ability to PM people and annoy them, can someone please disable LZ's ability to use that fucking rolling smiley?

- LZMF1 - 06-10-2002

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Ken'sPen - 06-10-2002

the snapple commercials suck
the hairy lids do NOT make me want to drink them

- LZMF1 - 06-10-2002

so, uh, ken how'd ya like my previous post?

i'm sure galt loved it.

- Ken'sPen - 06-10-2002

you're stupid

- LZMF1 - 06-10-2002

you luv me!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Maynard - 06-10-2002

<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>John thinks Galt has thin skin.</center></span><!--e-me-->

- Ken'sPen - 06-10-2002

I hate the chick in the mitzubishi commercial dancing to dirty vegas....
choke her...

- LZMF1 - 06-10-2002

ZOOM ZOOM!

- virgingrrl - 06-10-2002

you're dating mike?

mike is so smart...mike is so funny.

stupid fucking commercials

- virgingrrl - 06-10-2002

actually, vw commercials always give me a giggle, like the one where the guy licks the handle

- The Sleeper - 06-10-2002

"How'd you find this place"

"Yahoo"

"How'd you learn how to talk?"

"Yahoo"

- LZMF1 - 06-10-2002

Quote:mitzubishi

HA HA!!

look at the way kenny boy spelled M-I-T-S-U-B-I-S-H-I

and he has the audacity to call me a retard.

- Sean Cold - 06-10-2002

I enjoy the Aflak one with Yogi Berra driving the duck crazy with his stupidity.