CDIH
Gruesome death - What's the worst way to go? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gruesome death - What's the worst way to go? (/showthread.php?tid=2124)

Pages: 1 2

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

Some people fear drowning or burning alive....but what's the most gruesome way you can think to go that you would be most afraid of?

- Sloatsburgh - 06-11-2002

buried alive. The remaining 72 hours of your life in total darkness, unable to move, slowly decending to madness.

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

vivisection

\Viv`i*sec"tion\, n. [L. vivus alive + E. section: cf. F. vivisection. See Vivid, and Section.] The dissection of an animal while alive, for the purpose of making physiological investigations.

- Metalfan - 06-11-2002

Quote:buried alive.

see also - sex with grump's grandma...with her on top

- Kid Afrika - 06-11-2002

Anything other than instantaneous death would suck.

I don't care how or when I go, as long as I don't have to suffer endlessly.

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

To add my two cents: Eaten alive by anything, whether it be a bacteria or an animal or something else (?)....that would suck.

- Metalfan - 06-11-2002

Quote:as long as I don't have to suffer endlessly.

Now....if you could only be as courteous to us :thumbs-up:

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

Ya know, now I have "Vivisection" stuck in my head..... kind of a cool word..... vivisection..... do you think you could manage to look down when it happens, and see your entrails plop out?

"vivisection" weeeeeee :lol:

- drusilla - 06-11-2002

Quote:Anything other than instantaneous death would suck.

I don't care how or when I go, as long as I don't have to suffer endlessly.

i would have to second that

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

Quote:do you think you could manage to look down when it happens, and see your entrails plop out?

I think I could handle it in a surgical setting.......but if it was in a back alley and a guy was doing it with a rusty scalpel and a pair of pruning shears....I'd have passed out.

Edited By McBourbon on June 11 2002 at 1:39

- Arthur Dent - 06-11-2002

Quote:Ya know, now I have "Vivisection" stuck in my head..... kind of a cool word..... vivisection..... do you think you could manage to look down when it happens, and see your entrails plop out?

Absolutely not. And if you want to hear detailed descriptions of vivisection, read the accounts of US troops captured by the Japanese during WWII. Just imagine watching someone peal the skin from your leg and then slowly start cutting away the layers of muscle and tissue until they get to bone, all the while using local anasthetic to keep you alive and awake and tying off the blood vessels so you don't bleed to death. :-( :-( :-(

- Hey Ladi - 06-11-2002

:-o Yup, I made the right choice, of ways not to go! :thumbs-up:

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

Quote:Just imagine watching someone peal the skin from your leg and then slowly start cutting away the layers of muscle and tissue until they get to bone, all the while using local anasthetic to keep you alive and awake and tying off the blood vessels so you don't bleed to death.

They tie off the blood vessles? Well that's not so bad then.....

Edited By McBourbon on June 11 2002 at 2:02

- kindred - 06-11-2002

Quote:Just imagine watching someone peal the skin from your leg and then slowly start cutting away the layers of muscle and tissue until they get to bone, all the while using local anasthetic to keep you alive and awake and tying off the blood vessels so you don't bleed to death.

Thank you for ruining any thoughts for eating my lunch....[Image: puke.gif]

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

Oh yeah....like a 39 cent box of Mac and cheese is that hard to stomach after reading about vivsection. Wuss.

- Metalfan - 06-11-2002

Any more stories....pleeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeee??? Haven't had a decent bedtime story like this since "The Hills Have Eyes" came out :-)

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

You could always watch the collector's edition DVD of "Anaconda" again, Metal.

- Arthur Dent - 06-11-2002

Quote:They tie off the blood vessles? Well that's not so bad then.....
Yeah, so they could move on to the other leg, than one arm, then the other arm, then crack your chest open...

and if they felt really nasty, they could vivisection your schween.

- McBourbon - 06-11-2002

I still fail to see how this is so bad? I'm alive through most of the entire thing and kept that way through local anesthetic. Without the anesthetic....I could see this as being bad. Without the blood vessels being tied off, this sucks. But it's still not half as bad as with the afore mentioned pruning shears and rusty scalpel with no anesthetic and surgical precision. The image is the only gruesome part. The rest is typical physiology and science.

- Metalfan - 06-11-2002

Hmmmm...I haven't figured out how to get them there DVD's to work in my VCR yet.......sounds like tonight I'll be watching Ladi's last GYN exam.....again. damn that's some scary shit :firebounce: