CDIH
A gift for my new buddy kindred - Ever use a log of shit as a dildo? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: A gift for my new buddy kindred - Ever use a log of shit as a dildo? (/showthread.php?tid=2207)

Pages: 1 2

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-19-2002

[Image: wedding13.jpg]

- Hey Ladi - 06-19-2002

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

who wants chocolate? :thumbs-up:

- kindred - 06-19-2002

Although I've never used shit as my personal dildo, I prefer to rub it all over my face...

[Image: index_04.jpg]

Thank you, Snuka for a thread all my own. I feel so much love from my new found buddy...:loveya:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-20-2002

Undecided The Snuka never gave me a present

- Grumpy - 06-20-2002

sure he does polly. He and I give you a present every week when we come over for our weekly Rotisserie Night of Poker. The only problem is staying awake long enough to finish a hand.....

- NaughtyAngel - 06-20-2002

i am so jealous
WHERE IS MY SHIT SNUKA!!!!!

- kindred - 06-20-2002

Hey! Get your own thread! This one's mine!! ;-)

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-21-2002

Thats right....this is Kindred's thread. Not to worry ...you will all get your own threads soon enough. :firebounce:

Speaking of kindred....how the hell are ya?

I have been busy peeling layers of skin off my child choker. The new scout i have is just too tight i cant fit. So i figured if i remove enough dead skin and caluses from my shaft....ill get in eventually.

- kindred - 06-21-2002

damn, Snuka....how many times do I have to tell you not to leave your dick on the floor! I almost stepped on it again!

[Image: penis.jpg]

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-21-2002

sorry there kindred...but that is 3x the size of mine. this time it wasnt me. i figured since your so far away there is no reason to lead you on ill let ya know im the size of severed thumb.

ask amy

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-27-2002

Just to let you know I havent forgotten about you.......this is for you :loveya: :loveya:

[Image: 2763c093.jpg]

- Hey Ladi - 06-27-2002

HOLY CRAP WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT PICTURE?

- kindred - 06-27-2002

Awww.....thanks Snuk..... I am so feeling the love... :loveya:

[Image: 89.jpg]

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-27-2002

This is from the last romp with Polly. But since you are my newest buddy kindred you could be next if you wish. :loveya:

[Image: cscat131.jpg]

- kindred - 06-27-2002

Count me in!!! :loveya:

- NaughtyAngel - 06-27-2002

:disappointed:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-28-2002

Quote:This is from the last romp with Polly.
I thought you said we never fornicated...make up your damn mind!!!

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

Quote:fornicated...
That sounds so Biblical.... & like it involves sheep

I feel like I'm playing find the hidden object with Snuka's picture.... I see a head & a face, but why is there a dick growing out of the pot?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-28-2002

Quote:why is there a dick growing out of the pot?

I was wondering the same thing...maybe its a dildo?

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

It's the science experiment that is Gonzo's bathroom :bouncer: