CDIH
Ballz hot - Summer is here....for spit and bj - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ballz hot - Summer is here....for spit and bj (/showthread.php?tid=2218)

Pages: 1 2

- DGW - 06-19-2002

Oh yes it's that time of year again. What time you say?????

Summer, summer, summer time!!!

Upper 90's this weekend!

Nothing like a million bennies hitting the shore and turning Friday's GSP traffic into a that of a slugs pace.

I'll apologize to Spit and Brokeneye now. I'm sorry. That feels better, now I won't have that weighing on me every weekend I drive down. See yah at Bar A, DJ's and Pauls!

- Hey Ladi - 06-19-2002

What the Tpke like on a Friday? same?

- DGW - 06-19-2002

Never take it but would imagine it's not good.

- barch97 - 06-19-2002

Thanks George. We appreciate you spending money here.

- Luna - 06-19-2002

Quote:What the Tpke like on a Friday? same?
It all depends what time you are on it.....the later the better.

YAY!!!! for summer!!!!! The Summer Solstice starts Friday! :bouncer:
YAYYYY!!! Bring on the heat! Bring on the humidity! :bouncer:

- Hey Ladi - 06-19-2002

Quote:It all depends what time you are on it.....the later the better.

2 or 3 o'clock in the afternoon? Confuseduicide:

- Luna - 06-19-2002

Oooh...that is probably the worst time, Ladi.

- Spitfire - 06-19-2002

Shouldn't be too bad, Ladi at that time, as long as you can get in the area before 5....if not, plan on leaving around 8 or 9
if you can, take Route 18 to Rt 34/35 instead

Thanks you for apologizing DW..I usually go camping/hiking on the weekends to get away from you all, weekdays are for the beach :-D

Let me know if any of you guys are heading in my area (Pt Pleasant)! We'll share some beers...:toast:

Edited By Spitfire on June 19 2002 at 3:36

- Sephiroth - 06-19-2002

WE SUPPORT YOUR GODDAMN ECONOMY.

STOP HATING THE BENNIES YOU BACKWOODS FUCKS.

- Hey Ladi - 06-19-2002

Quote:weekdays are for the beach
:eatme:

- virgingrrl - 06-19-2002

Quote:STOP HATING THE BENNIES YOU BACKWOODS FUCKS

:rofl:

- Spitfire - 06-19-2002

Quote:WE SUPPORT YOUR GODDAMN ECONOMY.

STOP HATING THE BENNIES YOU BACKWOODS FUCKS.

MY JOB DOESN'T RELY ON YOU FUCKS!

YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR NICE, CLEAN TOWNS! CLEAN UP ALL YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE, LAY OFF THE HAIR GEL, THE GOLD CHAINS AND THE STUPID BENNY T-SHIRTS, AND LEAVE YOUR DUMB HOT RODS WITH GROUND EFFECTS AT HOME--THEY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, YOU ARE NOT COOL!:fuckoff:

(weekdays, Ladi, just because I save up all my vacation time to go to the beach)

<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on June 19 2002 at 3:43

- Hey Ladi - 06-19-2002

Quote:(weekdays, Ladi, just because I save up all my vacation time to go to the beach)

Good plan

Sort of wish I lived such a "short walk" to the sand too. ;-) I normally am distourbed by how flat central & S NJ are, but the water makes it all ok.

edit = I keep forgeting stuff today :disappointed:

Edited By Hey Ladi on June 19 2002 at 3:46

- Maynard - 06-19-2002

But I like my gold chains. :-(

- virgingrrl - 06-19-2002

Quote:YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR NICE, CLEAN TOWNS! CLEAN UP ALL YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE, LAY OFF THE HAIR GEL, THE GOLD CHAINS AND THE STUPID BENNY T-SHIRTS, AND LEAVE YOUR DUMB HOT RODS WITH GROUND EFFECTS AT HOME--THEY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, YOU ARE NOT COOL

i always pick up my garbage. i have never worn gel in my hair. i hate gold. whats a stupid benny shirt? and i think my hot rod is the coolest. so nuh. suck it:moonie:

- DGW - 06-19-2002

I drive a Camry
I own one figaro gold chain
And the only garbage I leave down the shore are my used rubbers. :thumbs-up:

Okay maybe I do use hair gel. Smile

Edited By DGW on June 19 2002 at 4:01

- Sephiroth - 06-19-2002

Quote:MY JOB DOESN'T RELY ON YOU FUCKS! YOU HAVE NO RESPECT FOR OUR NICE, CLEAN TOWNS! CLEAN UP ALL YOUR FUCKING GARBAGE, LAY OFF THE HAIR GEL, THE GOLD CHAINS AND THE STUPID BENNY T-SHIRTS, AND LEAVE YOUR DUMB HOT RODS WITH GROUND EFFECTS AT HOME--THEY ARE SO FUCKING STUPID, YOU ARE NOT COOL!:fuckoff:

<table style=filter:glow(color=black)>YOUR JOB MAY NOT, BUT YOUR ENTIRE LOCAL ECONOMY IS DEPENDANT SOLELY ON TOURIST MONEY. WITHOUT US, YOU WOULD GO BELLY-UP FASTER THAN A "CRAZY EDDIE'S" CHAIN IN KALAMAZOO, OREGON. SO CLEAN UP OUR GARBAGE, CATER TO OUR NEEDS, THEN GO MOLEST YOUR SIBLINGS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU HICKS DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME.

FURTHERMORE, I AM TYPING ALL IN CAPS WITH GLOW FONT TO SHOW HOW STRONGLY I FEEL ABOUT THIS.
</table> <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By Sephiroth on June 19 2002 at 3:57

- Spitfire - 06-19-2002

I feel strongly as well...it's called respect...I've had to deal with your fucking I-own-this-place attitudes since I've been born, and I've was working on the boards since I was 14. Actually my town really doesn't rely on tourism. Just the little beach towns...

Antway---If we're all "backwoods" (a comment which I honestly don't understand, living 1 mile from the beach) ---and if New York/North Jersey is so great, then why the fuck don't you stay there?

I can't wait to move to Oregon!
<font color=white>

Edited By Spitfire on June 19 2002 at 4:46

- Sweet Angel - 06-19-2002

How is living by the ocean or bay considered "backwoods"? I consider it "lucky".

- Skitchr4u - 06-19-2002

um spit, oregon may be pretty and all, and far away from the bennies, but the job market there isn't very strong...unless of course you want to live on the mountain and be a bar tender/ski-snowboard instructor in the winter and a bartender/mtn bike teacher in the summer...