CDIH
Let's go Rangers!!!!!!!!!! - Bwaaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaa - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Let's go Rangers!!!!!!!!!! - Bwaaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaahaaa (/showthread.php?tid=223)

- Faceman - 01-23-2002

It's a shame that hockey games aren't 1 period long, huh Icelanders fans?? :no, really, fuck off: and all those damn posts getting in the way huh????? Its a shame :burnfucker: :burnfucker: :burnfucker:

It's about time we came up with a BIG win for a change. Great comeback and a great last 10 minutes tonight. Good action both ways and some nice saves by Richter to protect the lead. Hopefully we can build on it and keep things going

- NaughtyAngel - 01-23-2002

FInally, another rangers fan

- Sean Cold - 01-23-2002

I am soooooo happy that Ziggy signed up here last night! :roltflmao:

Just as long as the NYR keeps beating up oin the Devs and The Iles, I will be more than happy with this season.

Make the playoffs? Fuck, it's been so long, what are they?

- Gooch - 01-23-2002

:no, really, fuck off:

yet, you still are behind us, so eat AIDS.

Messier with a cathetor, can't even play, Fleury is a crack-whore away from his next rehab, Richter's knees are worse than Grumpy's mom's, and Lindros is still answering the bell. Whooooooooooooooooo, oh boy, you won vs. our backup, yay!!!!!!!!! I guess Ranger fans need to take what they can...so congrats on your first win of 2002.

:no, really, fuck off:

- Francine Banger - 01-23-2002

We beat your backup. Thats your excuse now.

If we didnt have our backup in who couldnt stop a beach ball last night, we would have won 5-0 and the Islander fans would have been leaving early just like last time when we smacked them around.

The Rangers certainly have their problems, but so do the Islanders. Take away October and the Islanders have not been so great.

Mario Lemieux is playing tonight against Tampa Bay, and will sit out tomorrow against the Islanders.

OH WHAT A SHOCK!!!!! I bet Aubin is in goal instead of Hedberg too.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-23-2002

i like leetch myself
i always seem to like the underrated players

- Gooch - 01-23-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:i like leetch myself
i always seem to like the underrated players
underrated? Leetch is a hall-of-famer...especially when he got drunk and broke his ankle one time...that was funny.

:roltflmao:

Almost as hilarious as John Spano buying the Islanders and then getting arrested for fraud.

That Leetch underrated player comment made just as much sense as Bryan Berard for Felix Potvin.

- Gooch - 01-23-2002

Francine Banger Wrote:Almost as hilarious as John Spano buying the Islanders and then getting arrested for fraud.

That Leetch underrated player comment made just as much sense as Bryan Berard for Felix Potvin.
yes, Berard is such a talent...such a fine addition to that porous defense.

He's doing quite fine for a guy who almost had his eye tore out of the socket. It will take some time to regain his game, and if Milbury never made that glorious trade, then Berard never would have been in Ottawa on that fateful night to have Marian Hossa's stick go swing right into his eye.

- Gooch - 01-23-2002

Francine Banger Wrote:He's doing quite fine for a guy who almost had his eye tore out of the socket. It will take some time to regain his game, and if Milbury never made that glorious trade, then Berard never would have been in Ottawa on that fateful night to have Marian Hossa's stick go swing right into his eye.
Maybe we can poke out the other and donate it to Brokenjaw. :roltflmao: