CDIH
It's now official, you can't rape a 13 year old - Even if you marry her. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: It's now official, you can't rape a 13 year old - Even if you marry her. (/showthread.php?tid=2280)

- OAS - 06-24-2002

A Utah judge Monday found avowed polygamist Tom Green guilty of the charge of raping a child, a woman he married when she was 13 and he was 37.

What is this world coming too? If you can't bang em if you marry them, why marry?

- Hey Ladi - 06-24-2002

They are never attractive either, and they are so religious I doubt they are good in bed... so why do they get so many wives? What's wrong with those poor brainwashed women!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-24-2002

I guess it's better to fuck a man old enough to be your father than to be fucked by your father....but seriously at 13, I didn't even need to wear a bra, let alone a husband:-o

- Hey Ladi - 06-24-2002

Hey that's right, she probably doesn't get her period.... so no condom! :firebounce: weeeeeeee

- Sloatsburgh - 06-24-2002

yeah, but the braces hurt...

*edit*
and I forgot the best part.... flip her over and she's a 13 year old boy.

Edited By Sloatsburgh on June 24 2002 at 3:49

I don't think they ever use condoms....they have like 4000 babies...

- Hey Ladi - 06-24-2002

Oh, maybe that's why then.... after they stretch one chick out, they go bag a new 13 yr old. :toast:

- OAS - 06-24-2002

Quote:I didn't even need to wear a bra
Well glad to see you made up for lost time. :bouncer: :bouncer:

These people live in poverty and filth. The wives are selling magazine subscriptions to feed the kids while Green is currently serving a 5 year prison sentance for polygamy. The children of his 5 wives feel their father is being persecuted for his religion. I think their ranch should be used for testing a nuclear detonation.

I saw the wives on tv once, and they are all uneducated and don't feel they should be....they're all getting what the deserve...this isn't the Middle Ages anymore...

- onehung - 06-24-2002

Quote:after they stretch one chick out, they go bag a new 13 yr old.

If only it was legal..:thumbs-up:

- Galt - 06-24-2002

The nosedive started as soon as he had the testicle removed.

- Kim - 06-25-2002

The girl got pregnant at 13 too... he and his wives have 30 children

Sick fuck!

- onehung - 06-25-2002

After 15 or so kids, You'd think he'd be smart enough to pull out and blow his wad on their face. dumbass

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-25-2002

I find this thread appalling!!! (pardon my spelling) fuck utah. would i be ok....i tend to stay with the boys...not little girls. bah...what a pedophile this Tom guy is...13 year old girl. DISGUSTING! now throw a little fuzzy hair on her legs and impale a broken in half broom stick in her crotch. YUM

- GonzoStyle - 06-25-2002

That's why you junk them, never marry them.