CDIH
Boredom at work - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Boredom at work (/showthread.php?tid=2293)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Maynard - 06-25-2002

OK, I'm sitting here at work, and I'm bored fuckless. I had a 3 day weekend, and now I'm back here. The usual coming into work and just fucking around on the board just isn't doing it for me today. I need some alternatives.

Suggestions please.

- LZMF1 - 06-25-2002

i always enjoyed messing around with people that i didn't like.

- Arthur Dent - 06-25-2002

I've decided to become a super-villain. Wanna help me take over a small country?

- Hey Ladi - 06-25-2002

What is your super villan costume going to be? Have you selected a headquarters? Do you need an evil chick to lurk around the compound?

- Arpikarhu - 06-25-2002

throw me in the cell. seems to be all the rage

- LZMF1 - 06-25-2002

or you can go take a crap, wipe your ass and keep the toilet paper. take the toilet paper and put it inside someone's phone(you know, the part that you speak into).

that way everytime that certain someone uses the phone they smell your ass!

Quote:What is your super villan costume going to be? Have you selected a headquarters? Do you need an evil chick to lurk around the compound?

I'm from the Samuel Jackson school of everyday super-villains. Leather trenchcoat!
Always need an evil chick. How do you feel about studded leather corsets? Any good with a throwing knife?
Headquarters is a renovated Brooklyn warehouse until we pull off a few bank jobs to get $$$ for the big job.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-25-2002

I have to go to a Cultural Diversity training at 1:30...it lasts 3 hours...they're going to try to keep me from using racial slurs and all that good stuff...someone please kill me before 1:29.

- Hey Ladi - 06-25-2002

I'm practicing with the throwing knives now....... Ken, don't move!

Leather? yes, lovely choice

- Maynard - 06-25-2002

Hey polly, go in and tell a nigger joke. They'll LOVE it.

Quote:I'm practicing with the throwing knives now....... Ken, don't move!

Try the ones that look like those chopsticks that go in your hair. Then you can do a sexy dance in front of the security guards and then throw 'em!

Don't forget. A good evil chick is also a master of sexy disuises.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-25-2002

Quote:Hey polly, go in and tell a nigger joke. They'll LOVE it.
If only I had the balls....

- Arpikarhu - 06-25-2002

Quote:The usual coming into work and just fucking around on the board just isn't doing it for me today. I need some alternatives
imagine that you are spending a sunny sunday afternoon drinking beer, sitting in the park, and listening to Cake and De La Soul

- LZMF1 - 06-25-2002

Quote:imagine that you are spending a sunny sunday afternoon drinking beer, sitting in the park, and listening to Cake and De La Soul
NICE!!!!!

- Maynard - 06-25-2002

Ahhhhh yes......De La Soul better do their old stuff instead of their new shit.

Mmmm.....beer. Can we get midgets to bring out the beer? Or maybe scantily clad women?

- Hey Ladi - 06-25-2002

I call this disguise "Rug" ... can you see me?

[Image: room.jpg]

- LZMF1 - 06-25-2002

how about scantily clad midget women?

if you can arrange that, i'm there!!!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 06-25-2002

Quote:Or maybe scantily clad women?
i will ask my girl to wear something small.plus she is always up for getting the beer. shes a good girl

- Maynard - 06-25-2002

What a crappy disguise. Who want's to turn into a rug??? Do you do the whole act like a rug thing too, or do you just look like one?

- Arpikarhu - 06-25-2002

i heard that she likes to get "laid" on the floor. get it? get it? "laid " on the floor? get it?
:Confusednicker::. see, laid like placed on the floor but it could mean like sex. get it? get it? never mind