CDIH
Stop wasting space. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Stop wasting space. (/showthread.php?tid=2332)

- GonzoStyle - 06-27-2002

This has been bothering the shit outta me for years.

Fans at sporting events who do everything BUT watch the designated sport they are attending.

As a boxing fan I notice this the most at boxing matches. Why are you paying sometimes 1,500 or 3,000 to sit in the front row of a fight just so you could talk on your cell phone. But they don't just talk they have to get up and wave to the cameras so the person they are talking to can see them. It's not just boring fights which I might understand but huge fights. I remember the one that stuck out was the recent Gatti Vs. Ward fight which is so far running away with fight of the year. This cock is sitting in the front and getting up every 5 seconds so his vatos at home can see him chillin.

The recent yankees mets series several weeks back. Some cunt was reading a newspaper during the game, what the fuck? It's a beautiful weekend. Your spending the afternoon at the ballpark watching the 2 NY teams compete and your reading the fuckin post?

I wanna strangle these fucks at times.

They are even worse than hecklers at shows.

- HedCold - 06-27-2002

at the yankee game i went to like 2 weeks ago there were these 3 woman near me just sitting there reading some fashion magazine the whole fucking game. they didn't even get up for the god bless america. it pissed me off. fans like that stink. and then all the good seats are taken by corporations and stuff and ugh....thats just a whole other long post i'm to lazy to type

in some places sports are just another night out, or up there with going to some media event. just a place to be seen.

- NaughtyAngel - 06-27-2002

i hate when people leave the game early, you pay so much for tix and then youre leaving in the 5th inning?? what the fuck is that?
just saty to watch the game the whole way through, you never know what could happen

- DGW - 06-27-2002

Isn't this a waste of Pit space??:rofl:

wow GW is soo funny
:clueless:

- Sluggo - 06-27-2002

No...Ken is a waste of pit space.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>VRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOM</span>

- DGW - 06-27-2002

Amy needs to get laid.:clueless:

why must you bring up my sex life, you offering?

- DGW - 06-27-2002

Cause it's funny....and no.:thumbs-up:

damn i was really hopin...
:angry:

- Hey Ladi - 06-27-2002

Tease :poke:

- Skitchr4u - 06-27-2002

i don't like the people who go to these games and don't pay attention, but it pisses me off even more when scalpers but up all the great seats and i am stuck sitting in left field with my back against the outer wall of the stadium...scalpers and people who don't watch the game should be put to death in a painful way

- DGW - 06-27-2002

c-tease????? gives it a whole new meaning:-o

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-27-2002

People who don't watch the games are annoying, but what pisses me off more is when I'm at Yankee Stadium in the nosebleeds and look down and see all the rich people didn't even bother to show up to the games. My friend just bough FULL season tickets to the Mets (4 seats) and he's been to less than 10 games all season, the other games he doesn't even bother to try to give away...$11,000 worth of tickets...and they're wasted.

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2002

i dont like brussel sprouts

- BeckyDC - 06-27-2002

I agree. I have season tix to the Skins <insert laugh here> and there two people that sit in front of us every year and get drunk and fuck around and be annoying and not even pay attention the whole fucking game. Bugs the shit out of me. :crackhead: