CDIH
All of your questions answered here - Go ahead, ask me anything - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: All of your questions answered here - Go ahead, ask me anything (/showthread.php?tid=2354)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 06-28-2002

About corporate product liability.

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2002

you suck

- crx girl - 06-28-2002

will my apartment ever be clean?

- Galt - 06-28-2002

CRX, that unfortunately does not fall under these statutes. Only if you purchased a product (cleaning product perhaps) that caused you physical or economic harm.

Arpi, questions only please.

- crx girl - 06-28-2002

i'm ignoring your post and just reading the title, iwant answers dammit.:angry:

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2002

why do you suck so much?

- HedCold - 06-28-2002

do you think the dirt they used at shea stadium held any responsible for buckner missing that grounder? i mean, it looked like a simple enough play, could the company where the grounds crew got their dirt from be held liable?

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2002

Quote:do you think the dirt they used at shea stadium held any responsible for buckner missing that grounder? i mean, it looked like a simple enough play, could the company where the grounds crew got their dirt from be held liable?
god, i hope you win

- Galt - 06-28-2002

I do not believe that Buckner could blame The grounds crew for his error. The product was designed and manufactured properly, he was merely mis-using the product.

That's what we in the business call comparative fault

- GonzoStyle - 06-28-2002

If I read a post then get so miffed I decapitate the person who posted said thread. Will the owner of said board be held liable?

- Galt - 06-28-2002

Great question GonzoStyle!!! Absolutely not. Most juries will find that a reasonable person would not foresee a consumer acting in such a manner.

The poor sould who committed the heinous act would most assuredly be held completely liable (unless he were found to be temporarily insane -- but that's a whole different matter, and out of the scope of this thread)

I am also available for S.W.O.T. analysis and application of the Porter Five Forces model, among many other popular strategic assesment tools. Shall I start a new thread about it, or keep all of my services confined to this thread?

Quote:The poor sould who committed the heinous act would most assuredly be held completely liable (unless he were found to be temporarily insane

Open the door then and let me in dammit.

- Galt - 06-28-2002

I'm going to be closing up for the night, but I will do my best to answer all pertinant questions tomorrow

Quote:I'm going to be closing up for the night, but I will do my best to answer all pertinant questions tomorrow

You're no Grumpy, Grumpy has all the answers.

- Galt - 06-28-2002

Quote:You're no Grumpy

A-fucking-men to that!

HACK!!!

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

Quote:I am also available for S.W.O.T. analysis and application of the Porter Five Forces model
I used to know what those were. :toast: College was fun...

- The Sleeper - 06-28-2002

Strengths
Weaknesses
Oppurtunities
Threats

I AM THE SMARTEST PERSON ALIVE!!!

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

If I buy a set of Ginzu knives, guaranteed to cut anything right? And if I stab my man only 52 times, and it breaks.... is the company liable because I couldn't complete the job to the full 84 stabs needed?

How hard is it to kill Maynard?