CDIH
I can fold the perfect towel - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I can fold the perfect towel (/showthread.php?tid=2364)

Pages: 1 2

- JIMMYSNUKA - 06-28-2002

Just feel like sharing that I can fold the perfect towel. The creases are perfect. All seams are even. Nothing like getting out of the shower and using a perfectly folded towel. Sometimes they look so good and I am so glad I folded that perfect towel. I just air dry.

Ahhh a perfectly folded towel.

- LZMF1 - 06-28-2002

snuk, is that really you or is it mrs. snuka?!?!?

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

The vacation is eating into your brain

Get more salad in your diet :thumbs-up:

- Arpikarhu - 06-28-2002

teach us zen towel master:bow:

No its me....she will never post under my name again.

It's true though....if i had a digital camera i would post pics of how perfectly i can fold towels. I was sitting on the bowl eating coco pebbles and looked over and saw how neatly the towel i folded was. I found a new niche.

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

Quote:if i had a digital camera i would post pics
that's actually what I thought you were going to do

If i had a digital camera...more like WHEN i get one...(SOON)...im going to start a special what did i eat thread. I CANT WAIT!!

- Maynard - 06-28-2002

Hey, I can do a magic trick.

I can turn a towel into a fruit. Heh.

Ain't THAT a peach??? :fuggin:

Maynard.....just for you....when i get that digital camera.

How would you like to see your name written in shit on a wall??

- OAS - 06-28-2002

Quote:If i had a digital camera
Will mankind be able to survive Snuka with a digital camera? :disappointed:

- Sean Cold - 06-28-2002

Quote:How would you like to see your name written in shit on a wall??

Now, as funny as that sounds, why on earth would you put shit on your own walls. That seems rather self defeating.

Oh, and Jimmy, I am hearby banning you from posting any picture you take with your new camera.

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

Quote:Now, as funny as that sounds, why on earth would you put shit on your own walls. That seems rather self defeating.
My high school had a problem with boys smearing shit on the walls in the john. Very strange indeed.

Quote:Oh, and Jimmy, I am hearby banning you from posting any picture you take with your new camera.

nooooooooooo :disappointed:

- Metalfan - 06-28-2002

Hey Jimmy...how do ya unfold it after ya jizz all over it watching the neighbor's toddler with your binoculars?

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

I think to unfold... pop off..... then fold it back up, as a surprise for the wife, wouldbe wayyyy more fun. So when she goes to dry off, it'll be Money Shot by Proxy! :bouncer:

- Doc - 06-28-2002

Quote:.I was sitting on the bowl eating coco pebbles
Sniff, sniff...it's so great when you see someone actually living the American Dream

Godspeed Snuk, godspeed

Quote:Now, as funny as that sounds, why on earth would you put shit on your own walls. That seems rather self defeating.
First off...I never said it was going to be my own walls. :-p

Quote:Oh, and Jimmy, I am hearby banning you from posting any picture you take with your new camera

Second....PLEASE RECONSIDER. There is so much to be done. So much to share with all of you. PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE.

- Galt - 06-28-2002

Quote:why on earth would you put shit on your own walls. That seems rather self defeating.

hey, that's my grandfather's bit. He's been doing that for the last few years. He's wacky. Sometimes he even pretends that he doesn't know who I am.

What a card.

- Hey Ladi - 06-28-2002

Peddle your reality somewhere else

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-29-2002

Quote:Oh, and Jimmy, I am hearby banning you from posting any picture you take with your new camera.

Hmm...he said Snuka can't post the pics...there's no rule that he can't have someone else post them for him.... :bouncer:

- GonzoStyle - 06-29-2002

AM wears towels on his head....

God I'd pay for a picture of that spank material...