CDIH
Good scam - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Good scam (/showthread.php?tid=2371)

Pages: 1 2

- The Sleeper - 06-29-2002

Buy a lollipop or something for like 36 cents and give the cashier a $20 bill and collect the change. Then say "Oh, I have exact change, hold on", and dig in your pocket and take out the 36 cents meanwhile putting the collected change in your wallet. Upon giving the exact change, the casier will give you your 20 back and magically forget that you already took the 19.64 that he gave you. Works every time. <font color="EEEEEE">

Edited By The Sleeper on June 29 2002 at 01:20

- HedCold - 06-29-2002

what retards work in the candy store near you?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 06-29-2002

Thats not very nice.

It's fool-proof I tell you!

- Hybrid - 06-29-2002

that will never work. until you have documented proof like arpi i will never believe you.

- GonzoStyle - 06-29-2002

I'll be sure to try that one the mexican with the shotgun behind the counter down the block.

It works best with Mexicans, they are really dumb.

Quote:It works best with Mexicans, they are really dumb.

Have you ever even left your suburban utopia and seen a mexican?

Saying "Suburban Utopia" is like saying "frivolous jew"

Quote:Saying "Suburban Utopia" is like saying "frivolous jew"

where do you live?

Rockland County, NY during the Summer, Manhattan during school, guess which one I prefer.

The defense rests your honor, mint anyone?

- Arpikarhu - 06-29-2002

Quote:that will never work. until you have documented proof like arpi i will never believe you.
really beating this one into the ground, arent you?

- Hybrid - 06-29-2002

sound familiar?

- Sean Cold - 06-29-2002

The best scam I ever had was when the new 50's came out. I went and got coffee and a pack of smokes in a busy deli on 14th and the fuckin dolt gave me change for a hundred. I felt bad for all about three seconds then proceeded to go to the Wiz in Union Square to get a new walkman. I may have felt a slight tinge of guilt but fuck it, it was a really good walkman.

As for the original scam, no way in hell would I try that shit in a Bronx bodega. The fuckers would stab you in a heart beat.

Edited By Sean Cold on June 29 2002 at 1:11

- Hybrid - 06-29-2002

if the cashier is dumb enough to give you more change than you are supposed to just smile and walk away. it's not your problem they fucked up. :bouncer:

- Sean Cold - 06-29-2002

I use to have a whole shit load of metal slugs and used them for quaters and shit. One great thing about construction was these things were every where. I must have spent well over 200 bucks in "quaters" at Nathans. Laundry, sodas, it was free reign in the Bronx for me for years. I don't even know why I stopped. I was doing laundry down stairs at 2 am the other day and actually iused a few cuz I was out of quaters and I couldn't believe they still worked.

- Hybrid - 06-29-2002

they're exactly the same size as quarters?

- Sean Cold - 06-29-2002

They are a tad off but work well in shit like laundry machines that half the metal push in coin loader. I am not sure if they still work in video games and I have no intention of ever entering Nathans again so for that one, you are on your own. I do know alot of places switched over to tokens because of this shit.

- Hybrid - 06-29-2002

how about toll booths? now THAT would make them really useful.