CDIH
Kid pelted with jelly as punishment - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Kid pelted with jelly as punishment (/showthread.php?tid=2375)

- GonzoStyle - 06-29-2002

Quote:Kid Pelted With Jelly As Punishment
Fri Jun 28, 6:27 PM ET

CREIGHTON, Mo. (AP) - When eighth-graders lined up to throw jelly at a classmate, their teacher called it creative peer discipline. The students thought it was fun.

But the school board isn't so sure, and has ordered a review of how student discipline is handled at Sherwood Middle School.

"I was horrified when I heard about it," board member Blanche Williams said.

English teacher Frank Fleming had the classmates toss jelly at eighth-grader Andy Johnson as punishment for refusing to take part in a reading exercise.

I could not help laugh at that. What kind of fucked up shit did you do in school that might have cause punishment like this? I remember when in 3rd grade I bartered with this girl in class named jennifer. She showed me her underwear and in turn I showed her mine. Teacher didn't see shit, then she wanted to see my pee pee so naturally the pimp I was back in the dayz. I pulled it out with both fingers and teacher caught me that time. Called my mom and shit, mom was pissed. She told me that no one but her can make me feel good by rubbing my pleasure spot.

- fbd - 06-29-2002

am i the only one who thought gonzo wanted to throw jelly at the darkie?

Quote:am i the only one who thought gonzo wanted to throw jelly at the darkie?
:rofl:

- Sean Cold - 06-29-2002

Yeah, reading the title made me think he was pissed at Kid Blackula again.

As for the article, that teacher should be fired. There are inner city schools that would kill to have all that wasted jelly. They should have used bricks if they wanted to get the point across. Yeah, I know, sounds unrealistic but consider this: Would you ever do so stupid shit again if you got pelted with bricks? Ask Oas. Back when he was yound they would tar and feather you and then throw rocks.:firebounce:

Quote:Back when he was yound they would tar and feather you and then throw rocks.

They had chickens back then?

which came first the chicken, egg, or oas?

- CrimsonKing - 06-29-2002

I got in trouble for calling a black teacher a nigger after she took away my laser pointer. I had to write something about black history.

"Blacks were clearly an inferior race, and so they were enslaved by whites for three centures. The end." Confusedmokey:

Quote:"Blacks were clearly an inferior race, and so they were enslaved by whites for three centures. The end."

Dood you really need to post more, your knowlege is priceless.

- Zootybang - 06-29-2002

I'm wondering how they got the kid to go along with his punishment. If a teacher had told me that I was to be hit with jelly In front of the class, there wouldnt be enough students In school to hold me down for that.
Unless It was Polaner all-fruit. I'm not settling for no second-class Smuckers, ya know.

- NaughtyAngel - 06-29-2002

Quote:She told me that no one but her can make me feel good by rubbing my pleasure spot.
you tell me the same thing....i was wondering where you got it from
:-D

- Gooch - 06-29-2002

I hear the better punishement that works well is dragging them from your pickup truck. :burnfucker:

- Sean Cold - 06-29-2002

Quote:I hear the better punishement that works well is dragging them from your pickup truck.

Becareful, goochie. I think that same joke was told on Febuary 19th, 2002 at 12:30 pm while it was partly sunny out with a chance of showers.:firebounce:

- Gooch - 06-29-2002

- IkeaBoy - 06-29-2002

They could have whipped him with blankets wrapped around soap bars instead.

Or they could have gone the opposite way and rubbed peanut butter on his taint and throw him in the dog yard.

- Sluggo - 06-29-2002

Quote:Or they could have gone the opposite way and rubbed peanut butter on his taint and throw him in the dog yard.
Maynard?
Comments?

- Spitfire - 06-29-2002

Everytime I see the thread title I giggle...

Why jelly? I don't get that part...

- IkeaBoy - 06-29-2002

Quote:Why jelly? I don't get that part...
Do you doubt the almighty Polander all fruit?

- Spitfire - 06-29-2002

Why not scissors, or throw books at the kid...or good ole corporal punishment?

- fbd - 06-29-2002

because scissors and books only hurt the skin, but jelly hurts the ego

- Sean Cold - 06-29-2002

Quote:because scissors and books only hurt the skin, but jelly hurts the ego

anything you feel you want to share with us, Fblingaling?