CDIH
Confessions - Lie, Cheat, Steal...what's your vice? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions - Lie, Cheat, Steal...what's your vice? (/showthread.php?tid=239)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Spitfire - 01-24-2002

Anyone here have any morals? Nah, didn't think so... So what bad stuff have you done in your life? Anything you feel guilty about?

hehehe...Time to confess your sins :fuggin:
one time...I killed a man....

I guess my vice used to be stealing, but I don't feel guilty about it, I've just grown out of it. Almost got caught once at the Ocean County Mall, but luckily one of my friends was standing behind a mall rent-a-cop when the mesage came over looking for kids that fit our description perfectly...we were able to escape just in time.

When I worked at Camelot Music, all of the employees pretty much stole thousands of $$$ worth of stuff, we had our system down perfectly.

- Metalfan - 01-24-2002

Come on Spit, who didn't shoplift when younger....now why don't you come clean (if that's possible for you) and tell us about your days at the Mustang Ranch, screwing anything that would move.

My vice......banging Grump's mom...even though she just raised prices, I just can't stay away from that nauseating love cave.

- Sephiroth - 01-24-2002

I kill Hobos for erections.

- Maynard - 01-24-2002

I don't really do any of that. I guess when I was a kid, I told some lies, probably cheated on a test or something, and I stole, but nothing too great. I was always afraid of what my parents would do if I was caught.

My only real vice has been drugs. Ever since HS, I had been using something or other. I started smoking when I was 12, but finally quit at 25. I started out smoking the weed in Jr HS and it just snowballed from there. The only drugs I managed to stay away from were anything that needed to be injected (although you can snort and smoke most of them).
My addictive personality made drug use a major problem. Most people could do a little, but I took everything to excess. I quit using all drugs about 4 years ago, but recently started smoking pot again.

I can only hope it won't trigger anything.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-24-2002

i used to steal candy when i was real young and then for some reason in 6th grade i got into stealing car hood ornaments, my own mom turned me into the police but they didnt do anything to me they only lectured me

i stole from my mom and dad a lot i guesss

lying is my big thing now, im real good at it

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2002

compulsive masturbation. but if you cant love yourself, who can you love?

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-24-2002

Maynard Wrote:but recently started smoking pot again.
Sure thats Everything?

Lying has always been a big thing for me, but only to my mom, she's a bitch I would never lie to anyone else. I hate liars. I guess my 2 worst vices are drugs and gambling. So far the gambling has been OK, becuase I have won, but if i were to start losing, I'd be scared. Drugs I started out of curiosity when I was 13. seeing I am have very addictive personality, I did a lot of them, too many times. But as for regrets? Not a damned one, no time for them. It isn't gonna make it go away, so why fret?

- Maynard - 01-24-2002

Quote:Sure thats Everything?
I said I quit everything but recently started again.

- Sephiroth - 01-24-2002

I was big into stealing from my job once. I got paid shit money, usually ended up doing all of my manager's work, so I helped myself. Do I feel guilty? hell no. I think the most ironic thing is that the store went under because said manager was also big into stealing: Thousands upon thousands of dollars in cash and merchandise was always unaccounted for, and Uncle Sam never got his cut either it seems.

Never had a problem with drugs though. Im one of the 3 or so Straight-edgers in my group of friends, and I really havent had any problems staying that way. I've seen alot of good people snowball from Weed to Shrooms, Shrooms to Acid, then Acid to either Heroin or Cocaine.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2002

Quote:I was big into stealing from my job once
you and two thirds of we the people.

- Spitfire - 01-24-2002

Quote:I was big into stealing from my job once

Quote:you and two thirds of we the people.

No shit! It's funny, the one job I was fired for stealing (err, the drawer was like $100 short), I didn't even steal from at all! Got my karma back...

I still haven't overcome my urge to steal make-up every once and a while from Wal-mart, just out of principle. I mean, how the fuck could a tube of mascara cost $10!!!

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2002

Quote:Got my karma back...
probably stole it.fushin feef!!!!

- Sephiroth - 01-24-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:you and two thirds of we the people.
Not like I did, I had a entire system worked out.

I knew exactly when My manager would be out to either make or pick-up a delivery, and I would call my friends ahead of time. 20 minutes after he was gone, my friends would arrive in a mini-van near the back entrance of the store. And since there he was the only supervisor in the entire store, nobody was there to contest us RAPING the store of all the good merchandise.

Then we would also put aside some of the best products for our profit. The store Im talking about is a Comic Book/Hobby store, so we did alot of mail order thru either Ebay or our website. So when we were boxing up orders, we would also put some stuff from the store up on ebay under OUR accounts. Made close to a $1000 bucks every holiday season. And since we did them alongside the store orders, we were able to slip them into the Outgoing UPS orders everyday. It was great, the store was paying for the product AND the shipping, and the checks would be sent to our houses.

- Metalfan - 01-24-2002

Spitfire Wrote:I mean, how the fuck could a tube of mascara cost $10!!!
Hey, just because you need the bulk size, don't bitch about the prices there princess......

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
Quote:I mean, how the fuck could a tube of mascara cost $10!!!
Hey, just because you need the bulk size, don't bitch about the prices there princess......
only because she has such large pretty eyes :love: :love:

- Metalfan - 01-24-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:I mean, how the fuck could a tube of mascara cost $10!!!
only because she has such large pretty eyes :love: :love:
You idiot....that's her ass.....those "eyes" are shit stains she couldn't reach!

- Kid A - 01-24-2002

Quote:When I worked at Camelot Music, all of the employees pretty much stole thousands of $$$ worth of stuff, we had our system down perfectly.
Oh but downloading mp3s would be wrong, right? PFFFFFT!!! :no, really, fuck off:

The only thing I steal is software, and I don't physically steal it from a store or a person. In fact, I question how it can be stealing if I am only copying it. I mean how can you steal something if you haven't deprived anyone of it?

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2002

Quote:I mean how can you steal something if you haven't deprived anyone of it?
so when my girlfriend doesnt want to do it, she is actually stealing sex from me? wheres a cop when you need one?

- Kid A - 01-24-2002

But arpi, you don't own the sex, so she can't steal it from you. Women always own the sex.

- Arpikarhu - 01-24-2002

Kid Afrika Wrote:But arpi, you don't own the sex, so she can't steal it from you. Women always own the sex.
truer words were never spoken