CDIH
Had to do it. - The fuckin thing was annoying me to no e - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Had to do it. - The fuckin thing was annoying me to no e (/showthread.php?tid=24)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 01-13-2002

I had to get rid of that fuckin IB smiley for the post icons! It won'at appear on the forum screen but god damn it to gromp's house, it is still in the posting options. This thing is like herpeses!

- Sluggo - 01-13-2002

Feeling better now?

- Sean Cold - 01-13-2002

:roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

Why yes I am

- Sluggo - 01-13-2002

:pacman: Confusedatan: :pissed: :lol: :eek: :puke:

- Wormface - 01-13-2002

:eek: :disaprove: :eek: Confusednooze: :disaprove: Confusednooze: :eek: :disaprove: :eek:

- onehung - 01-13-2002

Wormface Wrote::eek: :disaprove: :eek: Confusednooze: :disaprove: Confusednooze: :eek: :disaprove: :eek:
damn,the boards still young,,and the smilies are already TOG ! Fucking insomniacs

- Wormface - 01-13-2002

I didnt start it..
:angry: ::O- Confusedatan: :pissed:

Edit*Or are you saying that something becomes TOG when I get a hold of it? :fuckin:

Edited By Wormface on Jan. 13 2002 at 07:29

- onehung - 01-13-2002

Quote:Edit*Or are you saying that something becomes TOG when I get a hold of it?

Put down the mouse,and step away from the keyboard.......Your thinking tooo much

- Wormface - 01-13-2002

Quote:Put down the mouse,and step away from the keyboard.......Your thinking tooo much

No, its just my inferiority complex acting up, with a hint of my paranoia.. Its all set on my by insomnia.. boy, im in great mental health.

- FNMoron - 01-13-2002

dammit... with all these smiley's, i say Becky should join up... at least it wouldn't seem so gay :eek: :fuckin:

- Sluggo - 01-13-2002

Your sig pic is staring at them!

- FNMoron - 01-13-2002

Sluggo Wrote:Your sig pic is staring at them!
drop the mouse... put down the keyboard... and step away from the computer...

- Sluggo - 01-13-2002

I'm not an addict...
I can stop any time I want...
Really...

- Sean Cold - 01-13-2002

Quote:Put down the mouse,and step away from the keyboard.......Your thinking tooo much

That may be the first time Worm has ever been accused of such nonsense. Yup, I believe it is.

Quote:dammit... with all these smiley's, i say Becky should join up... at least it wouldn't seem so gay

Dude, i think she is too shiney happy to be here. She probaly lose her lunch if she signed up and run to the nearest church to be blessed. Plus, we all know how much GS just loves her.

- Sluggo - 01-13-2002

Quote:Plus, we all know how much GS just loves her
He's not posting anyway...
What...Is he too fucking good for us now? :fuckin:

- Luna - 01-13-2002

FNMoron Wrote:dammit... with all these smiley's, i say Becky should join up... at least it wouldn't seem so gay :eek: :fuckin:
Ah ha...the Beckster is not as innocent as she seems.

Muwahahahahahahaaaa Confusedatan:

- Sluggo - 01-13-2002

Hey Luna...
Nice Ass...
Oh...Did I say that already? :fuckin:

- Luna - 01-13-2002

I take it you are an ass-man, Sluggo?
:roltflmao:

- slackjaw - 01-13-2002

Oh, he's an ass man alright, but he prefers the man ass. :puke:

- fbd - 02-08-2006

nothing wrong with some man ass now and then