CDIH
Book vote - So, i changed my mind - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Book vote - So, i changed my mind (/showthread.php?tid=2430)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Arthur Dent - 07-03-2002

Forgot to calculate in the lazy factor.

This isn't an anonymous vote. Only vote if you are actually going to read the book selected AND post your vote below. The poll is just to make counting and voting easier. Post votes ONLY. All questions and comments belong in the original thread.

- GonzoStyle - 07-03-2002

I have read on the road but it's been a while and I was thinking of re-reading it recently so that gets my vote, I love that book.

Too bad I missed out had some I would have liked to add for consideration but this is a great list.

Plus now is the best time to read, on the road.

- Galt - 07-03-2002

ATLAS SHRUGGED YOU STUPID COMMUNIST FUCK

Quote:ATLAS SHRUGGED YOU STUPID COMMUNIST FUCK

You're trying to say something there aren't you? Please choose a book or keep your comments in the other thread, thank you have a nice day.

- Buttmunch - 07-03-2002

I placed my vote for On The Road.

I've never read it, and I've been meaning to give it a look-see.

I still endorse The Pillars of the Earth, as it is a great read.

Shit, I'll read anything, as long as I don't have to pry the cum drenched pages apart after GS and Pedro are done with it.

Quote:Shit, I'll read anything, as long as I don't have to pry the cum drenched pages apart after GS

Cause you never wet your fingers.

You chose wisely with the vote though, we can share a book together.

- Skitchr4u - 07-03-2002

i voted for enders game, just like i did in the original thread...saw it a few times on the rack, always wanted to pick it up, other stuff looked good too, so there it stayed.

- Lord Magus - 07-03-2002

ok.. again.. I voted for Ender's Game

- kindred - 07-03-2002

Quote:I still endorse The Pillars of the Earth, as it is a great read.

I'd love to read The Pillars of the Earth again....

- Ken'sPen - 07-03-2002

It has been a while since I have read Ender's Game....
though we could get current and read about Ender's Shadow......
Bean is such a cute little dickens.

- Spitfire - 07-03-2002

I'm intrigued by Pillars of the Earth so I voted for it, even though I'm in the middle of On the Road now...

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-03-2002

Thus Spoke Zarathustra by Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

Sorry Am. Looks like yours got cut off by the limit on the number of poll choices.
But, if anyone else wants to vote for it, I'll look for your posts.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-03-2002

Um huh I see the poll choice right there. It's the 3rd one down. In fact I copied + pasted the title from the poll choice.

OK, I'm just fucking blind. Thought yours was at the end of the list since I cut and pasted it from the other thread.

- Keyser Soze - 07-03-2002

i'd like to get reaquainted with Dean, Sal, and Jack.

- IkeaBoy - 07-03-2002

The reason I chose Enders over a book like On the Road is that OTR is such a well known, popular book that I am looking to read something a bit more obscure, less known to discuss and be entranced by.

Well that's my opinion, just saying it, nothing against Jack or anything like that.

- Arthur Dent - 07-05-2002

Looks like a three way tie right now. Shit, I hope we don't need a tie-breaker vote. I want to start reading SOMETHING next week.

- Paper Boy - 07-05-2002

Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follet - Buttmunch

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-06-2002

The Plague