CDIH
Ann coulter - Pictures not words, stupid. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ann coulter - Pictures not words, stupid. (/showthread.php?tid=2445)

Pages: 1 2

- diceisgod - 07-04-2002

I saw this chick on Hardball a night or two ago. And she looked smokin. She's some kind of political writer, right-wing conservatist, or some bullshit. So I was watching her and she was selling her new book called Slander. So I'm thinking to myself that I bet she doesn't even have any pictures of her pussy in that book. She probably doesn't even write about her pussy. And that was a goddamn thick looking book. I just don't understand what this lady's problem is.

- Galt - 07-04-2002

<div align="center">Coulter: [Image: ann_coulter.jpg]</div>

She's a fucking idiot. She's been all around the political shows the last few weeks so she can push her book. She is an absolute cunt.

She was on that show with Mike Barnicle and anytime they asked her a question about anything else she said "Gee, I don't know, I thought I was here to promote my book...." She must have done it like 5 times in one segment. So he booted her.

Coincidentally, Barnicle did ask her if there was any discussion of her vagina, and she brushed it aside.

Have you ever noticed that republican women on these shows are all smoking, and the democrats are trolls?

If you want THE HOTTEST FEMALE CONSERVATIVE COMMENTATOR EVER: I offer up:
<div align="center">Heather Nauert</div>

[Image: heathernauert.jpg] [Image: 2002040802.jpg]<font color=white>
[Image: 81453f2.jpg]

Edited By Galt on July 04 2002 at 12:42

- diceisgod - 07-04-2002

I saw that episode and it was hilarious. She was on again with Chris Matthews (the genius) two nights ago. She was the LONE guest this time, so she wasn't as pissy as the last time. Still didn't mention her pussy though.

Quote:Have you ever noticed that republican women on these shows are all smoking, and the democrats are trolls?

The chick who was giving Coulter all kinds of shit on Hardball that time was kinda hot. I think she wanted to talk about her pussy but they ran out of time. Those two should get back together and talk about each other's pussies. Liberal, Conservative...who cares? It's all the same bullshit everyday. I want to see two chicks lapping one another. That should be the extent to which they are allowed to pretend to be men. Politics is like the NFL. No chicks allowed, unless they wearing next to nothing with pom poms in their hands.

- Galt - 07-04-2002

I saw that Chris Matthews thing too.
Matthews: "Can you tell me any liberals that you don't hate"?
Coulter: "WAHHHHHHHHH talk about my book. I don't hate you, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH, Heather Nauert's hemmoroids are better looking than me. I hate her so much"

- onehung - 07-04-2002

Big fan of Barnicle are ya Galt?

- diceisgod - 07-04-2002

Quote:If you want THE HOTTEST FEMALE CONSERVATIVE COMMENTATOR EVER: I offer up:

Heather Nauert

I believe I'll have to agree with you there, Galt. We need some paperazzi (or however the hell you spell that) to stalk these bitches when they go on vacation to the islands or something. I need to see more skin. I've been scouring the internet trying to get some good pics of Coulter, but no luck.

- Galt - 07-04-2002

Quote:Big fan of Barnicle are ya Galt?

No, big fan of Nauert. Have you been reading this thread?

edit: DIG
There are no good pictures of Coulter because she's a souless cunt. The best picture I could find is on the top of my post.

Nauert is at Columbia, so that should give you guys a head start.

Edited By Galt on July 04 2002 at 12:50

- diceisgod - 07-04-2002

Here's the heirarchy:

Nauert > Coulter >>> Matthews >>> Barnicle

- Galt - 07-04-2002

Coulter is nowhere near the top.

Not even talking about just news chicks. I mean even out of the political commentator arena.

- diceisgod - 07-04-2002

I'd fuck her before I'd fuck Peter Jennings anyday.

- onehung - 07-04-2002

Quote:Have you been reading this thread?
Yea...Boston fan would,ve got it.

- Ken'sPen - 07-04-2002

All this talk of Pussy is the devil's work.
I think you all need some private instruction....
[Image: fox.jpg]

Edited By Ken'sPen on July 04 2002 at 1:09

- diceisgod - 07-04-2002

lol this is pretty funny: The Wisdom of Ann Coulter

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-04-2002

Just some of my favorite parts of that article. Nice quotes from Coulter.

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."---MSNBC

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."---Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

And let us not forget the comment after 9/11 that we should go to every Middle Eastern country and convert the people to Christianity. Really, that will really work out just dandy.

- Galt - 07-04-2002

She is insane. Not only is Nauert hotter, but smarter, funnier, and more eloquent. Someone explain to me why she doesn't have her own show?

- diceisgod - 07-04-2002

Quote:"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."---Rivera Live 8/2/99

This one's my favorite for it's candor and utility.

- slackjaw - 07-04-2002

Anyone notice how she contradicts herself?

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."---Salon.com 11/16/00

On Princess Diana's death: "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' ... Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children?"..."[Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am."---MSNBC 9/12/97

Ok, so we are against pre-marital sex, and sexual promiscuity..... but then she says...

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."---Rivera Live 6/7/00

What a dolt.

You have to wonder if some of those commentswere made in jest, if traken in context they made more sense.... nah, probably not.

Re: Ann coulter - Pictures not words, stupid. - diceisgod - 01-06-2008

Ok this will be the last bump though I think the other 10-12 old threads I looked through this evening are definitely bump-worthy.

Many books later but still Ann Coulter's pussy is still an enigma and it ain't getting any younger.

Re: Ann coulter - Pictures not words, stupid. - GonzoStyle - 01-06-2008

i actually read the first couple posts and thought this was quite the topical thread

Re: Ann coulter - Pictures not words, stupid. - The Jays - 01-06-2008

If she ate some sandwiches, maybe she could work up to fuckable status, but, her twig like frame, and her support of Duncan Hunter really turn me off.