CDIH
Now this is just fuckin lame at this point - Junk mail hits an all time low - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Now this is just fuckin lame at this point - Junk mail hits an all time low (/showthread.php?tid=248)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 01-24-2002

Alrighty, now, when did fuckin NY state senators start mailing birthday cards?

What is up with this happy horse poopie?

And, it's a belated one as well. Fuck man, I didn't even know it was an election year and this shmuck named GUY is mailing me shit in January?

damn it why can't I have a spam filter on my real mail box as well?

Die, just fuckin die! :no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-24-2002

Well at least it didn't say that Senator Clinton was wet and waiting for you to cum.

- Keyser Soze - 01-24-2002

The only thing that could make that worse is if NJStraw sent it. Wink

- criticslovesnatch - 01-24-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Well at least it didn't say that Senator Clinton was wet and waiting for you to cum.
I know you're a mod, but for the level of disgusting in that last comment i think you should lock yourself in the fucking hole. :oh yeah:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-24-2002

But Hillary has nice knockers.

- Kid A - 01-24-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:The only thing that could make that worse is if NJStraw sent it. Wink
Who is this njstraw you speak of? :oh yeah:

- Doc - 01-24-2002

Quote:But Hillary has nice knockers.
But so does Alkey, and you don't anyone sitting around waiting for him

- IkeaBoy - 01-24-2002

that is SO cute

- Sluggo - 01-24-2002

Sean said poopie

- slackjaw - 01-24-2002

If he really cared he'd have put a check in the fucking card.

- Kingpin - 01-25-2002

Just another example of our taxes HARD AT WORK

I find it to be such bullshit, the way all these politicians waste out money. :puke: :puke:

- Sephiroth - 01-25-2002

Quote:Well at least it didn't say that Senator Clinton was wet and waiting for you to cum.
OH GOD MY EYES WONT STOP BURNING AHAAHAGHGHHGHGHAGHAGAHGAGH.............

Edited By Sephiroth on Jan. 24 2002 at 7:20

- Sean Cold - 01-25-2002

Seph, stop posting pics of your fingers, you are so going to get Fez all hot and bothered.

Back to the topic, at least send the fuckin card on time. I thought I knew someone named G. Vallea and actually opened this festering piece of amobea sperm. I should have known better, nobody loves the Sean.

Thats it, i am going to the gym.

Joey?

Joey?

Ah, fuck it, I will go alone!

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 24 2002 at 7:36

- Maynard - 01-25-2002

Are you sure it's amoeba sperm and not anthrax? Maybe the letter is really from Unicron.

- Sephiroth - 01-25-2002

SKULLCRUSH SEAN ARRRRRRGHGHHRGHR

- The Sleeper - 01-25-2002

That woman is such a festering twat, I think I would stab myself in the ankles if I she sent me that me shit.

- Sean Cold - 01-25-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:That woman is such a festering twat, I think I would stab myself in the ankles if I she sent me that me shit.
I think that bitch knows I didn't vote for her! I never get one piece of mail from Queen Twat, thank God!

- Arpikarhu - 01-25-2002

I would have to agree with you Mr. Cold. Any sort of correspondence of this nature is both intrusive and a waste of the taxpayers dollar. I regret that this communique caused you to be disturbed. Please let me know if I can be of any help in this matter.

- Keyser Soze - 01-25-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:I would have to agree with you Mr. Cold. Any sort of correspondence of this nature is both intrusive and a waste of the taxpayers dollar. I regret that this communique caused you to be disturbed. Please let me know if I can be of any help in this matter.
look at the ex-convict trying to kiss some ass Wink

- Arpikarhu - 01-25-2002

i am sorry if i offended you with my previous post Mr. Soze.
Please feel free to contact me so that i might better express my regret