CDIH
Business conduct. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Business conduct. (/showthread.php?tid=2487)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

So what is your work environment like?

where I am at, there is a LOT of activity that would\could be deemed sexual harrasement. Mostly on the part of the female's behavior towards the male workers.
It makes for a fun work place ;-)

what is your office like?

- Galt - 07-08-2002

Quote:what is your office like?
non-existent

- Skitchr4u - 07-08-2002

it pretends to be a business, bosses that really have no idea what is going on...people goofing off all day (more than me) and getting paid for it (also more than me)...some sexual harassment (both ways)...

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

A for instance......
I just got my ass grabbed on the way to the front desk.

I started this thread cause I have been here for a long while, and I don't know what typical behavior is.

- Hey Ladi - 07-08-2002

Mine is full of women, quiet today
Not very interesting, people keep leaving (get pregnant mostly)
kind of petty & snippy, cliqueish

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-08-2002

My office is very casual, we have no dress code other than the fact we can't wear shorts. The bosses aren't in the office that much since they're either at our other sites or doing trainings througout the country, but since I work in the social services field, there really isn't that much time for any of us to slack off too much. The office is mainly women, and the only men are either in upper management, married or gay with the exception of two guys, one who used to sexually harrass me (notice he didn't get fired) and one who is f'ing my friend. It's not really a fun place to work....oh well....

- Spitfire - 07-08-2002

I work in my boss's house, aka hell, she has a basement office. (Hopefully, we'll have a real office soon) She and the other guy I work with are well into their sixties. Her husband is annoying, nosy and always says the most inane shit. And her son is still an on-again, off-again heroin addict. Work is a daily soap opera. Oh boy, I can't wait to go back tomorrow...

- Kid Afrika - 07-08-2002

I am both the token and the HNIC, I 0WN this place!!! FUCKERS! :fuckoff:

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

I get thong shots daily.

I think my work environment effects my overall personality a lot. there is just so much good natured flirting here. no one seems to take it seriously or get offended by it.

- DGW - 07-08-2002

Quote:A for instance......
I just got my ass grabbed on the way to the front desk.
You better tell that scumbag to keep his hands to himself or Maymay is gonna get pissed.

My work environment
i work with 3 women one in her 50's the other 2 in their early 40's
no milfs here

but my job takes me throughout our complex of 4,500 people
i have much interaction with al the tenants here
older woman seem to be the brash ones when it comes to being flirtatious in the workplace
just what I've experienced

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-08-2002

Oh, and the MIS director where I work is a Nazi and has begun blocking almost every site that we visit....even CNN.com....

- Kid Afrika - 07-08-2002

OH, I forgot, the president of my company is the "smack the guy on the ass guy". Isn't that sexual harassment?

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

i work in a theater so its grab-ass and boob showing all day.

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

I just went to the next office and asked the girl for a thong shot.
she gave it to me, with a view of the matching bra.

I asked only for purposes of posting in this thread.

- Maynard - 07-08-2002

HAHA! K1d is gay! He lets his boss cop a feel!

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

Quote:HAHA! K1d is gay! He lets his boss cop a feel!
Kid who?

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2002

I get no boob showing.:-(

- Maynard - 07-08-2002

My business is run by an old skool Harvard graduate. The guy has a personal secratary who can ONLY be a woman who is fairly attractive, and he makes them wear business suits/skirts all the time.

Fuckin weirdo.

- Keyser Soze - 07-08-2002

so ken is a waiter at hooters?

- DGW - 07-08-2002

Quote:I just went to the next office and asked the girl for a thong shot.
she gave it to me, with a view of the matching bra.
Another person who must think Ken is a fag.
She must realize her advances are falling on deaf ears.