CDIH
Big Brother 3!!! Big Brother 3!!! - CAST ANNOUNCED! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Big Brother 3!!! Big Brother 3!!! - CAST ANNOUNCED! (/showthread.php?tid=2497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

It premieres this Wednesday at 9 pm on CBS. I hated the first two b uit watched every episode! I don't know the cast but when they're announced i'll post it!!

- Hybrid - 07-09-2002

i hope you die

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

Ripping off Arpi now?

- Hybrid - 07-09-2002

???

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-09-2002

:bouncer: :bouncer: And I'm getting a cable modem so I can spy on them without crashing my computer!!!

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

Quote:And I'm getting a cable modem so I can spy on them without crashing my computer!!!
Well are you willing to pay?

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

*squeal* The Cast list is announced here including a nubian whore who "had her first child at 16" and a bunch of other whores.

There's this black guy who looks like Jamie Foxx who is "I'm like a junkie with cop shows."-- make your own jokes.

Edited By IkeaBoy on July 08 2002 at 10:53

- Galt - 07-09-2002

Are your roommates bothered by you weeping yourself to sleep every night?

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

Quote:Are your roommates bothered by you weeping yourself to sleep every night?
They get used to it.

Just looked at the cast....there's no one good looking at all...

I don't want to pay for the feeds, I usually get a password from one of the Big Brother message boards or something (yes, I know...sad)

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

I don't know, I think some of the dames look ok like Chiarra and Lisa.

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-09-2002

The pics in Entertainment Weekly are a lot better than the one on the site.

All I know is, this cast is better looking than BB2, and.. well, I'm not sure about BB1. I remember Jordan and the cuddle-whore. And the Giant-headed beauty queen.

Eddie ruled for one line - Jordan got evicted, and Eddie said "See You Next Tuesday" on national tv. Smile

- Skitchr4u - 07-09-2002

i can't wait! i watched big brother in germany while i was there a few years ago...they had sex, showed showers that the cast took (together or seperate)...it was so much better, but i will watch, just like i did the first two...thanks forhte heads up ikea

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

The black guy's gay: look at the fact. favorite movie- Breakfast at Tiffany, he reads fashion magazines, and for his favorite actres he says ""my" Julia Roberts""

Wed at 9
Thurs at 8
Sat at 10

- Galt - 07-09-2002

Ikea, that' a good hint. So is the thing where he says that Jude Law is gorgeous.

- IkeaBoy - 07-09-2002

Quote:So is the thing where he says that Jude Law is gorgeous.
Thinking that doesn't make you gay...does it?

Quote:Wed at 9
Thurs at 8
Sat at 10
If I could only find my VCR remote I could possibly go out...but now it looks like once again I'll have to insist on the "I'm not going out till after Big Brother is over" rule.

- fbd - 07-09-2002

i was just looking at the rules for the big brother fantasy league...look at some of the ways they score points.my favorite is the towel rule
Quote:Head of Household: You score 20 points if one of your Fantasy HouseGuests wins the Head of Household competition.
Nomination: You LOSE 10 points per HouseGuest if a member of your Fantasy Team is nominated for eviction.
Food Competition: You win 3 points if one of your HouseGuests wins a Food Competition. If more than one of your HouseGuests is on a team that wins the Food Competition, you score 3 points for each of them.
Displays of Affection: You score 1 point any time one of your HouseGuests displays affection toward another HouseGuest in the form of a hug, kiss or an arm around the shoulder. You score 1 point if one of your HouseGuests is the recipient of such a gesture.
Crying: You score 5 points for each distinct time one of your HouseGuests cries, provided that actual tears are shed. No points are awarded if tears cannot be seen. If the same crying session is shown multiple times in an episode, only 5 points are awarded. If the same HouseGuest cries on 2 separate occasions, 10 points will be awarded, etc.
Pointing the Finger: You score 3 points each time one of your HouseGuests points at another HouseGuest with a single finger or a finger and thumb. If your HouseGuest points repeatedly at the same person, you score 3 points for the entire pointing sequence. But if your HouseGuest points at one person, then at another, and returns to the first person again, you will score for three separate events. Pointing at items or giving directions DO NOT COUNT.
Sharing a Bed: You score 7 points any time one of your HouseGuests shares a bed with another HouseGuest. "Sharing a bed" is defined as two or more people lying down on one bed at the same time. If more than one of the people involved are on your team, you will score 7 points for each.
Appears in a Towel: You score 5 points whenever one of your HouseGuests appears wearing a towel as a substitute for clothes. This includes, but is not limited to, a HouseGuest wrapping up after exiting the shower, pool or hot tub or a HouseGuest wrapping their hair in a towel. Points WILL NOT be awarded if a HouseGuest merely drapes a towel over their shoulder.
High-Fives: You score 3 points whenever one of your HouseGuests participates in a "high five" with another HouseGuest.

- Galt - 07-09-2002

Quote:big brother fantasy league

I hope you sufficiently hung your head in shame while posting this.<font color = EEEEEE>

Edited By Galt on July 09 2002 at 5:39

OOOOH I WANT TO PLAY!! :bouncer: