CDIH
My promise to you - i mean it this time - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My promise to you - i mean it this time (/showthread.php?tid=253)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Arpikarhu - 01-25-2002

During my incarceration i learned alot about myself. i learned that it is better to be nice than to be mean. I learned that defiling threads because i think its funny regardless of how i hurt others is wrong. I learned that i was right about maynerd being gay.
I promise that i am rehabilitated and no longer a disruptive threat. I am ready to rejoin this twisted society and be a contributing, law-abiding, non-lube mentioning asset to this board.
thank you for your patience and god bless you all

- Sephiroth - 01-25-2002

It's a trick. Get an Axe.

- Kid A - 01-25-2002

Did somebody cry wolf?

- The Sleeper - 01-25-2002

Does that guy in your picture pee out of his balls?

- Sluggo - 01-25-2002

HE WINKED!
I saw it...
I think his fingers are crossed too!
:no, really, fuck off:

- Sean Cold - 01-25-2002

I sure hope so, I can't believe what i am about to type.

This Arpi is MORE annoying than the other one!

:oh yeah:

- Arpikarhu - 01-25-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I sure hope so, I can't believe what i am about to type.

This Arpi is MORE annoying than the other one!

:oh yeah:
i am just trying to be good. i am truly sorry if this is being misinterpreted

- Keyser Soze - 01-25-2002

You are the one that doesn't get it. If you are trying to be funny you are failing miserably. We don't want you to be 'good', we want you to contribute. Thats what a message board is for, to share you thoughts. Think about it.

- Sean Cold - 01-25-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:You are the one that doesn't get it. If you are trying to be funny you are failing miserably. We don't want you to be 'good', we want you to contribute. Thats what a message board is for, to share you thoughts. Think about it.
Has a more ironic statement ever been posted?

I mean, this is coming from Antd, fatwashedup, cranky, bla, blah, blah, you know the drill :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 01-25-2002

pussy

- Keyser Soze - 01-25-2002

Quote:
Quote:You are the one that doesn't get it. If you are trying to be funny you are failing miserably. We don't want you to be 'good', we want you to contribute. Thats what a message board is for, to share you thoughts. Think about it.
Has a more ironic statement ever been posted?

I mean, this is coming from Antd, fatwashedup, cranky, bla, blah, blah, you know the drill :roltflmao: :roltflmao:
I may have been an asshole who didn't follow the rules, but I contributed dammit!!!!

And if you wanna get on that topic, which i'm sure you don't, lets be honest, that place cared alot more about *rules* than worrying about keeping people around who actually contributed to the board.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Jan. 25 2002 at 12:47

- Maynard - 01-25-2002

Hey Arpi, go jump off a cliff and land ass first on a redwood.

- Wormface - 01-25-2002

Fellating cacti is fun too arpi..

- Lord Magus - 01-25-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:It's a trick. Get an Axe.
Good one Seph!!

- IkeaBoy - 01-26-2002

after something i realized tonight, i'm thinking about being more positive too can you give me advice because I am forced into therapy?

- crx girl - 01-26-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:after something i realized tonight, i'm thinking about being more positive too can you give me advice because I am forced into therapy?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disaprove: :pissed: :disaprove: :pissed:

- IkeaBoy - 01-26-2002

crx girl Wrote:
Quote:after something i realized tonight, i'm thinking about being more positive too can you give me advice because I am forced into therapy?
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :disaprove: :pissed: :disaprove: :pissed:
do you really want to see me on anti-depressants/anti-psychotics?

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

Lies...
All Motherfucking LIES!!!
:burnfucker: :no, really, fuck off: :burnfucker:

- Kid A - 01-29-2002

sluggo my friend, you are fucking strange.

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

I appreciate that Kid...
Just bored though... :fuggin: