CDIH
I am funnier - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I am funnier (/showthread.php?tid=2582)

Pages: 1 2

- Galt - 07-15-2002

[self-congratulation]
because of posting on messageboards.

It's been a little less than a year that I've been posting on these boards here, but I have noticed a significant improvement in the speed of my wit thanks to it.

I'm in a 40-hour a week conentrated MBA program with the same 51 people every day, and so there are countless opportunties where one could pipe in with a wise-ass comment. But the thing is knowing when you've got a good line, and when to hold it in. My success rate in the class is stuff of legends now. People ask me to teach them, but alas, I wouldn't know where to start.

My experiences here have sharpened the speed, quality, and content (using less words is always funnier) to heights I wouldn't think was possible.

I can honestly say that I've gotten laid from saying witty things that I probably wouldn't have come up with a year ago.

I can't be the only one that has gotten so much real-life personality improvement off of this type of communication.
[/self-congratulation]

- IkeaBoy - 07-15-2002

wow, imagine how less funny you were back then

- fbd - 07-15-2002

am i the only one who thought they'd open this to see the word "than" and a list of people from here?

- GonzoStyle - 07-15-2002

I wouldn't be able to tell all that from your posting but if you say so.

- Galt - 07-15-2002

Ikea, I can tell by your grammatical errors that you don't actually feel that way.<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Galt on July 15 2002 at 01:43

- IkeaBoy - 07-15-2002

I thought this was going to be the breakup of the Sleeper/Galt tandem

I think you've become a coneited, arrogant, and shallow bastard. You've actually lost points in the funny.

- Galt - 07-15-2002

I might have to work on taht FBD thread. That's a quality idea right there.

In regards to Ikea, I'm going to stand by Sleeper. He's going through some really tough times personally right now with all the court shit going on.

Sure, he's been shirking his duties on the writing lately, but I've stepped up with a handful a day, and I'm sure he'll add some when he's fully healed, and knows where he's going to be living.

- FNMoron - 07-15-2002

Quote:wow, imagine how less funny you were back then
geez... that's damn near impossible Undecided

- Sean Cold - 07-15-2002

I actually seemed to have gotten a tad bit nastier since posting. My mother won't even talk to me anymore. It really is a shame though, I kind of like my mom a little.

Quote:I might have to work on taht FBD thread.

I notice by your poor spelling, you are a hypocrite.

- Galt - 07-15-2002

No I not.

Nice try, I'd leave this type of posting up to Ken'spen.

Whatever happened to Galt we all loved?

- Sean Cold - 07-15-2002

Quote:Whatever happened to Galt we all loved?

FMJeff deleted him, this is what's left.

- FNMoron - 07-15-2002

:rofl:

- Sean Cold - 07-15-2002

Quote::rofl:

Wait, who just posted? Was that LZ or Maynard?

Quote:deleted him

Is that where my funney went too?

- FNMoron - 07-15-2002

Rolleyes

- Sean Cold - 07-15-2002

Quote:Is that where my funney went too?

No, I think you lost it to mono.

Quote:No, I think you lost it to mono.

No that was my self respect.