CDIH
Mental blocks suck. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Mental blocks suck. (/showthread.php?tid=2604)

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-17-2002

This blows.

I have an article due on one my favorite artists due at noon. I have a page written, but I need to write more and I can't bring myself to write because of a ton of stress and mental blocks.

I even got webcam pics of a certain camgirl playing with dildos to try and relax from my source and even THAT didn't help me.

I hate not being able to write.

So instead, I'm here. ugh awful

- IkeaBoy - 07-17-2002

If you gave us an idea about who you are writing about MAYBE, just maybe we can aid you on your quest but ALAS you don't think enough of us to help you.

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-17-2002

I was actually wanting help on getting rid of the block, not writing the paper. Smile But thanks. no worries, I'm working on it.

- IkeaBoy - 07-17-2002

So you're block is over? So this thread is null?

- OAS - 07-17-2002

Leave it up to Ikea to ask about the artist instead of wanting more info on the girls with the dildos. Talk about a mental block. :disappointed:

- Sean Cold - 07-17-2002

I am just suprised somebody actually was trying to help Tenbats instead of digging up lame, old jokes from the winter of 2000.

Shit, where's that worthless trollkin Grumpy to make everything right in our fucked up world?

- Gooch - 07-17-2002

Is this article on your favorite artist: Flipper?

:lol:

- Sean Cold - 07-17-2002

Quote:Is this article on your favorite artist: Flipper?

Thanks, you proved my point. Back in December 2000, that would have been really funny. Now, blah.

- Grumpy - 07-17-2002

Quote:Shit, where's that worthless trollkin Grumpy to make everything right in our fucked up world?

You rang? I'm here....I'm just ignoring the dicksucking tool's cry to attention about being mentally blocked. What should be blocked is his asshole and his throat with manmeat. Oh wait...nevermind. That's already done.

Fuckin tool. What happen Dolphinboy? Did the big bad mods at rf.net toss your ass out or did you get bored with the lovey-dovey bullshit there?

- AFDude - 07-17-2002

Quote:Fuckin tool. What happen Dolphinboy? Did the big bad mods at rf.net toss your ass out or did you get bored with the lovey-dovey bullshit there?

Quote:This would have been funny in December 2000

Jesus man, you really DO need to get new material....
Rolleyes Rolleyes

- Sean Cold - 07-17-2002

See, sometimes, if you wait for it, even the most asinine point can be proven all by it's self.

Oh, and thanks AF, I am lucky to know the day much less the year, it's all a big fuckin blur for me.

- Doc - 07-17-2002

Wait, wait, wait....I'm still stuck on one point. You came HERE for inspiration? :crackhead:
Isn't that about as helpful as eating bran to help you balance your checkbook?

Edited By Doc on July 17 2002 at 1:18

- OAS - 07-17-2002

Quote:Isn't that about as helpful as eating bran to help you balance your checkbook?
I thought you ate Chex to do that?

- GonzoStyle - 07-17-2002

Quote:I have an article due on one my favorite artists due at noon.

If I knew you were doin a paper on me I woulda helped.

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-18-2002

Postscript: I hated the article but I submitted it anyway. Editor loved it and is running it. All good.

- GonzoStyle - 07-19-2002

Hope you made me look good Oscar Madison.