CDIH
A new ride..... - A gift before i go - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: A new ride..... - A gift before i go (/showthread.php?tid=2621)

Pages: 1 2

- Grumpy - 07-18-2002

Hey retards...seeing as how Snuka is getting his colon expanded again and I'm having my access cut down for a while at work, I thought I'd leave you nitwits a new bus to drive around in. Have fun...and feel free to give it a new paint job. It's fresh out of the shop and I didn't get a chance to put the CDIH markings on it yet.

[Image: shortbus.jpg]

- Hybrid - 07-18-2002

:rofl:

- kindred - 07-18-2002

I get to drive!!!!

- Hey Ladi - 07-18-2002

:lol: Big Pimpin in the Bus!

- JerseyThunder - 07-19-2002

Whatever spic, wetback, lowrider scum who did that to that poor escalade should be shot!!Confuseduicide:

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-19-2002

Now i've seen everything! That has got to be the most god awful looking "Lettuce-Picker" i've ever seen. I don't know how TFEC's mom allows it to stay parked outside her trailer.

- JerseyThunder - 07-20-2002

Your mom pays quite well to park it there while she's bumpin ugly's with my mom.:crackhead: :poke:

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-21-2002

Ugghhh...your mom's turnip resembles an old tire turned inside out with dried flaky fish scales clinging to it..**gagging**!! You wish there was something that new parked outside your section 8 trailer..lol!!

- JerseyThunder - 07-23-2002

Quote:section 8 trailer

ROTGDFLMMFSSHCRYOWPM!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

However I am not blek or a spic and thus then am not eligible for section ape..er.. I mean eight. :blow:

- NaughtyAngel - 07-23-2002

thats a fucking sweet ride

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-23-2002

TFEC...why does all the food in your house come in plain brown packages and have the word "Government" plastered all over them?? As for section 8, i think they make exceptions for poor white trash sometimes..lol!!

- Metalfan - 07-23-2002

I have a question......anyone remember to scotchguard the seats against Ladi's acidic gash-pacho that is sure to be flying around the bus.....especially when the seniors (OAS) show up for their early turd specials

We have a special seat in the back made out of Fiberglass for Ladi...it's the only thing her 12-toothed cooter can't eat through..lol!! It's even enclosed in a screened mesh to keep the flies in..lol!

- NaughtyAngel - 07-23-2002

she should have her own lil pope mobile to keep all her infections to herself
[Image: pope12.jpg]

Mmmm...the thought of all that filth bottled up into a big glass jar marinating all day in the hot sun's giving me a pimple-pocked pulsation in my pants! It would have to be equipped with windshield wipers on the inside to clear the fruit flies and gnats off the windows though..hehe!

- JIMMYSNUKA - 07-24-2002

Quote:I get to drive!!!!

Yes...but you see I'm in the drivers seat. No matter what. So I will need ladi to get my rod all worked up and then you can sit down. Make sure you hit every bump so you bounce up and down as much as possible.

- JerseyThunder - 07-24-2002

Quote:As for section 8, i think they make exceptions for poor white trash sometimes

That would explain the roach motel your mom picks the yeast out of her rotten crab catcher in:rofl:

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-24-2002

quote]That would explain the roach motel your mom picks the yeast out of her rotten crab catcher in[/quote]

Shaking head with bewilderment.......I don't even know how to respond to that....it started out here....went there, then wound up waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy over there...lOL!!

- Grumpy - 07-24-2002

Quote:....it started out here....went there, then wound up waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy over there...lOL!!

Kinda like my dick in your sister's chum hole last night. With that damn Grand Canyon she has for a snatch, you never know where your meat pole will end up!

- Bag of Shit Howie - 07-24-2002

Quote:you never know where your meat pole will end up!

either way, it usually finds its way in your mouth at one point..lol!!