CDIH
New expansion pack for the sims.... - Here we go again.......... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: New expansion pack for the sims.... - Here we go again.......... (/showthread.php?tid=2669)

- Luna - 07-22-2002

There is a new X-pack coming out for the Sims, guys...it's called "The Sims Unleashed" and it's due in September. The theme is pets this time. :-D

I was going to put it in the Uber Geek Forum, but, most of the Simmers are here anyway.

- NaughtyAngel - 07-22-2002

i am really behind on the sims, i need to go out and buy hot date and vacation first
then back to Dling more stuff

- fbd - 07-22-2002

i cant wait...i'm getting kinda bored of constant vacationsand a party every few days.
is it sad that my sims folder is over 1.5gigs?
and also...greatest sims site, ever!

- Luna - 07-22-2002

I know...I haven't really been playing much either, but, I am going to get this x-pack.

- Luna - 07-22-2002

Cool! I haven't seen that one, Fbd.
Also...if anyone wants stuff from 8DS or Sim Freaks...let me know. :-D

- NaughtyAngel - 07-22-2002

i need to go shopping

- Skitchr4u - 07-23-2002

what is this sims you speak of? i haven't played in ages...

- Danked - 07-23-2002

Nice... Haven't played it in awhile cause my computer doesn't excel performance-wise, but I have been buying the expansion packs for when I get my new computer put together. I did have an oppurtunity to try the Hot Date expansion and that was pretty decent. Pets would be a welcome addition to the game as long as they're free roaming.

- Skitchr4u - 07-23-2002

a free roaming pet...interesting idea

- Danked - 07-23-2002

I've seen some of the Sim object downloads where the dogs/cats just sit like statues. You can pet them and feed them because I believe they were based on the file for the guinea pig, but there wasn't very much to them.

Or I could just play with my real dog.

- Luna - 07-23-2002

Actually, it looks like a pretty interesting twist in the game. Pets will be free-roaming, BUT, it looks like your Sims will have to take the responsibility for obedience training and house-training.....looks like they will be doing thier "buisness" in your Sims homes. :lol:

Also, if the cockroaches and flies bugged you...look out! This time they have added mice to the mix.

The Sims Unleashed

- fbd - 07-23-2002

i'm guessing that the pets in the expansion pack will be like the ones that sites like sims plus made, so they move around in the room you put them in, but you still have to feed them and play with them, and ovbiously a few more things that the game will make you do

- Luna - 07-23-2002

Here is another review

- fbd - 07-23-2002

one thing i realized...i'm going to have no space for some of the new shit.i might have to turn my roof into an outside if they make too many new items for out there

Edited By fbdlingfrg on July 23 2002 at 2:37