CDIH
Weeeeeeeeeee my new favourite channel - Vh1 classic - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Weeeeeeeeeee my new favourite channel - Vh1 classic (/showthread.php?tid=2678)

Pages: 1 2

- crx girl - 07-23-2002

so far they've played bronski beat, inxs and skid row, and now omgomg it's white lion. this fucking rocks!!!!11

please excuse me, i just got digital cable, and well, i'm poor, i never had this many channels before.

so, uh, what's your favourite?

- fbd - 07-23-2002

Quote:so far they've played bronski beat who?, inxs suck and skid row suck, and now omgomg it's white lion suck.

- Kid Afrika - 07-23-2002

you are a right minging bird.:rofl:

- Spitfire - 07-23-2002

Quote:so far they've played bronski beat who?, inxs suck and skid row suck, and now omgomg it's white lion suck.
Shut your pie-hole, you weren't even born when half these bands were around :lol: <font color=white>but they do kinda suck...sorry crx</font color=white>

eh hem, weren't you like 6, spit?

- Spitfire - 07-23-2002

more like 10 or 12 :-D

- AFDude - 07-23-2002

Quote:more like 10 or 12

You and I were born the same year, Spit..I don't think we were that old when those bands were big, were we?

- Spitfire - 07-23-2002

Skid Row - s/t 18 to Life came out in 1989/90
White Lion - Pride 1987
INXS - Kix 1987

I can't believe I looked that shit up!

I'll get digital when they make a black box for it, that shit's too expensive! But they have all those great Discovery channels...they used to have MTV-X that actually played a Kyuss video, but now it's a rap station, cuz you know, hip hop doesn't get played that much on Mtv :disappointed:

spit, I think digital cable works kind of like a cell phone. There's an electronic serial number in each receiver. if you try to use a receiver that is not registered to your account, they will know. I could be wrong, but I think that's how it works.

- crx girl - 07-23-2002

well, it was only about $10 more than i was paying for my regular cable with only one hbo and no other premium channels. now they're playing pink floyd. i've also finally got animal planet, bbc america, a bunch of showtimes and skinemax and everything. i'm just gonna have to quit my job...

- Luna - 07-23-2002

I really like the new National Geographic channel.
I don't watch TV often, but, when I do I could watch those types of programs all day. TLC, Discovery Channel, and.....surprise - surprise Animal Planet. :-D

- crx girl - 07-23-2002

i have like, 7 discovery channels, and finally animal planet which i was always pissed off that it wasn't on regular cable :bouncer:

- kindred - 07-23-2002

Quote:I'll get digital when they make a black box for it, that shit's too expensive!

Same here...if that ever happens. From what I hear, you can get special cards for satillite dishes where you can receive every channel. I just don't watch enough tv to justify upgrading.

I don't have vh1 classic.....:-( But, Trading Spaces rocks!!!!

- AFDude - 07-23-2002

How much does it cost up there? I have it down here for $60/month, and I get 4 HBO's, 2 Showtimes, Cinemax, about 250 other channels..

- Danked - 07-23-2002

I want to get the Boomerang channel that Cartoon Network puts out. All the classic cartoons from when we were kids. THE MOTHERFUCKING HERCULOIDS, BITCH! There was a free preview a couple of months ago and I considered getting it. I just have yet to make the call.

- Ken'sPen - 07-23-2002

I had VH1 classic for a couple of months and then they took it away......
I miss it.
sniff sniff.......

love plus one was the first video I saw,
sniff sniff.

- Spitfire - 07-23-2002

Quote:I want to get the Boomerang channel that Cartoon Network puts out.
no way! The herculoids!!! Anyone notice that the regular Cartoon Network plays GI Joe at 1AM? I haven't had a chance to catch it yet...

I am so addicted to Animal Planet, I watched Crock Hunter Diaries, about the zoo, all day Saturday. And I never can get enough of Trading Spaces, but that new show "While You Were Out" kinda sucks...

My regular cable with 3 HBO's cost $60...maybe they'll run a deal soon, I want digital cable so bad!

Edited By Spitfire on July 23 2002 at 10:04

- Arthur Dent - 07-23-2002

Quote:but that new show "While You Were Out" kinda sucks...

"Ground Forces" on BBCAmerica kicks ass. They have the hosts from 5 other BBC gardening and home improvement shows all team up to completely remodel someone's backyard in 2 days. The thing is, either the husband or the wife arranges it and the other doesn't know anything about it until they get home and just walk out back and find all the stuff they did.

- Luna - 07-23-2002

I'm going to have to look for this new VH1 Classic channel. :thumbs-up:
I only upgraded it when I went to cable modem and the whole additional cost for the digital cable
and cable modem is only like $30. extra dollars.

- fbd - 07-23-2002

Quote:Anyone notice that the regular Cartoon Network plays GI Joe at 1AM?
every fucking night.i was channel surfing the first night it was on, watched pythona infiltrate the cobra island terrordrome.watch it every fucking day, monday through thursday