CDIH
TEQUILIA - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Hole (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Cell # 2 (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Thread: TEQUILIA (/showthread.php?tid=2682)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 07-23-2002

I don't let too many things bother me board wise, I like the way this site is run and how it flows for the most part.

In a little over a week, two flare ups have happened on OA.com that just so happens to involve both sites collective members. Thats not the only thing that has been in common though

It seems that Tequila, the wanna be punk ass twit from OA.com has lurked here on both days in question yet adds nothing. Granted, he really doesn't have all that much to add to begin with, but, that is besides the point.

Now, the cunt gets to sit here with his brother in arms Lent and discuss the finer points of kissing ass to try and be a mod one day.

Rich, you are not leaving the cell until you reply to this thread, end of story. Don't say you don't care because if you didn't, your spineless ass wouldn't be here on CDIH at all.

One thing I hate more than an ignorant negroid is a sneaky, spineless nitwit.

- diceisgod - 07-23-2002

Hi Teq! :bouncer:

- Luna - 07-23-2002

Heya Tequila! [Image: wave.gif]

- onehung - 07-23-2002

Hi god dammit

Edited By onehung on July 22 2002 at 11:21

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-23-2002

:lookatme: Hi...

- FNMoron - 07-23-2002

:thumbs-up: yo esse`:toast:

- Maynard - 07-23-2002

:poopain:

- Maynard - 07-23-2002

You're gonna post now right?

- Jack - 07-23-2002

Hi Tequila... See that you are logged in.. Hows it goin pal? Have any news you'd like to share with us or is FTL making you keep it a secret?

- Maynard - 07-23-2002

I think you have too many posts Jack. What do you think Rich?

- Tequila - 07-23-2002

I have no clue what you are talking about? I have never really spoken to VG on the board or in IM's. I posted
Quote:Good luck in your journy VG we didn't chat much on the board. But when we did you were always cool.
Why do you think I had to do with anything to do with it?
Quote:Now, the cunt gets to sit here with his brother in arms Lent and discuss the finer points of kissing ass to try and be a mod one day.
Why do you think that?

- Jack - 07-23-2002

Quote:I think you have too many posts Jack.

I thought post counts didn't mean anything around here...

- Tequila - 07-23-2002

Quote:Have any news you'd like to share with us or is FTL making you keep it a secret?
I talk to FTL only when I am having a problem with something on the board. He and I don't talk because we have nothing else to talk about

- Sean Cold - 07-23-2002

well, I still think you fuckin suck, but, I will keep my word and let you out. damn it.

You were invited here in the hopes that you would contribute, not just be a waste of bandwidth. Sure, alot of us our a waste, but, we do post every now and again just to kill some time.

I just find it odd that you don't post for fuckin months, then, shit flares up and like a fly, here you are. I never said you had anything to do with it, for I just don't think you are all that important.

- Tequila - 07-23-2002

Quote:I just don't think you are all that important.
Thanks for those sentiments because I know you really mean it;-)

But just FYI I have been home sick the last 2 weeks. With alot of time on my hands.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-23-2002

Yeah post counts don't matter especially since I own you all in that area.

- Jack - 07-23-2002

I was only 8 million shy. I had roughly 950,000 till I pissed off maynard again for some reason.

- kindred - 07-23-2002

Quote:Yeah post counts don't matter especially since I own you all in that area.

Watch out....I'm catching up to your ass.....:-p

- Ken'sPen - 07-23-2002

hey can I get rid of a few K from my post count,
I feel like a crack whore.

- Arpikarhu - 07-23-2002

Quote:I feel like a crack whore
yeah, and i wish you would stop. i have had swamp ass for weeks because of it. try and spend more time in the front. thanks!:thumbs-up: