CDIH
The new real world - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The new real world (/showthread.php?tid=27)

- NaughtyAngel - 01-13-2002

i know it starts on tuseday but if i have to see one more fucking commercial promoting it i will throw my tv out the window, they are all pissing me off to no end

the same shit over and over again

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

i cant wait for it to be over with

- IkeaBoy - 01-13-2002

I hear the commercials on the radio where they want to show how diverse it is and it just pisses me off it's so annoying. FEMALE LESBIAN: "Hi-yee, I'm a lesbian and I LOOOOOOOOVE drugs." MALE FAGGOT: "Hi-yee, I'm gay and LOOOOOOVE being gay." Male Faggot 2: "ewwwy, my roomate is like with girls he only met for a couple of minutes."

- The Sleeper - 01-13-2002

Quote:MALE FAGGOT: "Hi-yee, I'm gay and LOOOOOOVE being gay." Male Faggot 2: "ewwwy, my roomate is like with girls he only met for a couple of minutes."
Ikea, I didn't know you were gonna be on the Real World, congrats man!

- IkeaBoy - 01-13-2002

I expected that Sleeper, don't think I didn't expect that.

- The Sleeper - 01-13-2002

Is that your comeback for everything? :roll:

- Brokenjaw - 01-13-2002

I could never get into watching The Real World. I have trued, but it just has never really cought my interest.

- GonzoStyle - 01-14-2002

Last 2 or 3 seasons have trully sucked, hopefully this one will pick up. I'll still watch cause I wanna see the token fag get into the usual fight with the chick who he feels is turning him "straight" The black chick with the attitude to get in everyones face, and the country hick white girl who everyone tries to defile.

- Keyser Soze - 01-15-2002

The Real World is one of my guilty pleasures. My favorite seasons are the first one in New York and the one in San Fran cause Puck totally knew how to manipulate MTV as MTV manipulated him.

- Bartman - 01-15-2002

I cant believe i am saying this but i completly agree with gonzo

- Arpikarhu - 01-15-2002

Brokenjaw Wrote:I could never get into watching The Real World. I have trued, but it just has never really cought my interest.
keep smoking the dope while sitting in your parents basement and that shouldnt be a problem.........oh! we are talking about the show Real World....never mind

- QuickStop - 01-16-2002

the only real worlds that i liked were the first few seasons, but i think they retired them or something

- Kid A - 01-16-2002

There's two cute chicks on the Chicago season. They've already allude to the country chick (the one from Washington State) leaving in a huff because she's scared of the black guy. YEAH!!! The gay guy's a fag. The black guy's a dumbass. The black lesbian chick just plain sucks. I mean yeah, she gets naked all of the time, but she's nothing to look at. Overall, this season will suck, but I'll watch every episode, just like I always do.

- IkeaBoy - 01-16-2002

i've never watched real world, only heard the commercial but as I said even the lesbian chick seems she'd get on your nerves ("My idea is full of drugs and sin look at me try to be all edgy and exciting"). you stink

- Keyser Soze - 01-16-2002

Ikeaboy, I think you mistakened that quote coming from the lesbian chick. I think someone else said they disapproved of lesbians cause she thinks that lifestyle is all about drugs and sin.

- IkeaBoy - 01-16-2002

I thought that was her saying why it's cool she's a lesbian

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2002

This year the black chick with the attitude is also a lesbian... FUCKIN SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

And 20 bucks says the black dude is puck reincarnated in pimp form.